How was the next day?

Fenghuang

Kitties go home today, which I'm kind of looking forward to, since I don't usually wake up to cats staring at me or sitting on my chest etc. heh

They were cute as buttons tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Haha, thankfully that's never happened to me yet. You seem to have good knowledge of this though so, any tips to avoid it? =p

Don't accept any contracts from women carrying a plumber's toolbox.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Had the day off.. cleaning my apartment.

how is it possible to gather so much junk in just 5 years - posters, a few books, games, pamplets to all kinds of public events, programs on music events - and a buttload of notes (I had like 500 small pieces of paper lying around apparantly with various scribbles) and letters halfwritten. All hiding in the wierdest of places.

I shudder at the thought of living in a house with so much more room for things to get lost.

I spent half the time I should've been cleaning just reading old things I've written or letters I've got - laughing and/or being nostalgic.

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Moved to my new office this morning. The old one was only a cubicle, although it had really high walls and a window, so the only cubicle-related drawbacks were noise and the lack of a door. Now I've lost the window and I'm further from the printer, but I gain a door, more shelving/storage, a bigger desk, and more overall floorspace. The other drawback is that it's now somewhat easier for a passer-by (i.e., boss) to see what's on my computer screen before I notice them there. This is probably better for me in the long run-- the panopticon effect will probably increase my productivity significantly, which is more helpful to my career than, say, doing what I'm doing right now. :-

I also gain a neighbor who keeps a bowl on his desk constantly filled with jelly beans for all to take. :ermm: If any of you do or someday will work in an office environment, I strongly recommend becoming one of these candy-dish providers, if you have the self-discipline to avoid eating it all yourself (I do not). Lots of great networking opportunies crop up when the whole office is coming to you for their daily sugar rush/chocolate fix.

Edited by Enoch

I missed yesterday.

Literally.

Slept for 27 hours, post birthday depression.

Back at work now, and I'll be in class tonight.

Being a grownup sucks.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Women...

Didn't screw up or anything. Really. I mean really really.

Anyhow, overall this day has been pretty boring. Haven't yet overcome writer's block. Decided that I should start watching anime again after a while. Have been listening Radiohead again after some time. Getting bored in internet. Skipped football.

Bah, BORING

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Haha, thankfully that's never happened to me yet. You seem to have good knowledge of this though so, any tips to avoid it? =p

Don't accept any contracts from women carrying a plumber's toolbox.

Thanks for the tip, I'll bear that in mind :D

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

No less than 4 bloody complaints today with bits of kit or services. Why are companies so rubbish? If my mob had done any of the things I've been complaining about there'd be thunder and lightning for weeks!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'll grab the umbrella and get the ark ready. :(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Spent Monday and Tuesday working in Sydney all day. Got bored with the Hotel and the entertainment there Monday night, so went for a night walk down to the harbour and a trip around the Opera House. Not sure what the crazy birds flying around over the building were doing, but it looked rather amusing when they were in the upwards pointing spotlights, gliding around in the air. Looked a bit like those old WWII documentaries where they show night bombers being caught in the searchligts. Flew to Adelaide tuesday night and grabbed a rental car, off to the countryside to stay and work for a few days.

Im Westen nichts Neues...

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Today has failed miserably tbh. I've been up since the early hours throwing up then had to go to a 3 hour computing exam and proceeded to spend half of that in the toilets vomiting as well. Now I'm at home and the person I want to speak to isn't on msn :(

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Today has failed miserably tbh. I've been up since the early hours throwing up then had to go to a 3 hour computing exam and proceeded to spend half of that in the toilets vomiting as well. Now I'm at home and the person I want to speak to isn't on msn :(

You've either got a bug or low blood sugar caused by drinking.

-Elwood Blues

Not sure what the crazy birds flying around over the building were doing, but it looked rather amusing when they were in the upwards pointing spotlights, gliding around in the air. Looked a bit like those old WWII documentaries where they show night bombers being caught in the searchligts.

Fliers are chasing the insects, which are attracted by the lights.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Guest Accept

Kinda boring day.

It was like usally... i woke up about 07.30 AM, and went to class. Stayed there until 14.40 PM, when i was forced to GO home, since my motorbike didn't start... :)

And now i'm here. Dying of tireness... But tomorrow there's athletics! :) And that's fun.

Edited by Accept

I'm busy powering my way through the text books; today I read another couple of chapters of How the Universe works (all about Strong (QCD), electromagnetic (QED), weak (Bosons!) and gravitational interactions, the particles (leptons, hadrons), quanta (photons, gluons, gravitons) and magnitude associated with each).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I agreed to start a band today with some friends, this group has the makings of a true tragedy. On one good note we've decided to circumvent the need for a drummer with drum machines, so we won't have a member whos dependent upon their girlfriend to live and us for drinks and smokes. Ah, I had forgotten the joy of moving around a 4 by 10 combo bass amp thats back heavy up stairs and such. I need to bone up on my chops since I haven't played bass since doing this to my hand.

100_0318.jpg

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Today has failed miserably tbh. I've been up since the early hours throwing up then had to go to a 3 hour computing exam and proceeded to spend half of that in the toilets vomiting as well. Now I'm at home and the person I want to speak to isn't on msn :woot:

You've either got a bug or low blood sugar caused by drinking.

It's a bug that's going round I think. My best mates the same. Though she drinks a lot too come to think of it... Ah well, I'll see how it goes, if I'm not feeling any better by the end of the week I'll go see a doctor I reckon.

I spent last night with a cat wrapped in a blanket on my lap, puffing asthma inhaler in her face, and trying to get her to eat and drink.

Then I fell asleep on the couch, so I woke up with a huge crick in my neck.

Peachy. :woot:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

*scratches head*

Daytime/night-time?