Top 25 PC Games of All Time

Xard

BG2 should be in the lower five. :o

that's just because your an rpg nut in a market dominated by FPS games and games with "stats" that try to make themselves RPGs.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

This forum is a bunch of poo. Use vBulletin of PHPBB instead. I mean, where's the ****ing delete button, eh?

Nope, Invision Powerboard is the best. Delete button was deliberately disabled by administration.

1 to 5 (did anyone mention it yet?)

1. X-COM: UFO Defense
  2. Civilization IV
  3. Star Wars TIE Fighter (what?)
  4. Rome: Total War
  5. Fallout

Star Wars TIE Fighter (what?)

TIE fighter is one of the best space fighter/simulators out there. It was totally awesome.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Civilization IV? Wha? The only one deserving to enter such a list is II.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Civilization IV? Wha? The only one deserving to enter such a list is II.

Civilization IV is best of the series.

Fallout was 5th, woohoo! :)

But RTW...? :blink:

No Doom? Only one adventure game and it didn't even make it to the top ten? TIE Fighter is totally awesome and must be in top ten. XCOM best PC Game evar? Well, I've only heard good things about it but... oh well, I haven't played the game so who I am to judge.

And no Command & Conquer!

Meh, quite disappointing list. :sad:

1: Fallout 1

2: Planescape Torment

3: Fallout 2

4: Ultima 4

5: Baldur's Gate 1

6: Baldur's Gate 2

7. Ultima 7

8. Neverwinter Nights 2

9. Icewind Dale

10. Knights of the Old Republic 2

Did you just rank BG1 higher than BG2? :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Doom should definitely have been on there, even if not in the top 10. I guess Half-Life replaces it in their eyes ... bah.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Civilization IV is best of the series.

Hardly. It was UNPLAYABLE on my computer (which was close to recommended specs) upon release. It was BUGGY AS HELL. And finally, it didn't make me skip school, work, food, water, and other basic needs for days and nights - which Civ II did in its time. I got bored with Civ IV after two weeks and haven't played it since.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

It should have been HL1 instead of HL2... though I get the feeling this list is more about representatives then specific games. As such, I won't moan about only one of the FO's being on there. PS:T should definitely be there. Diablo 2 should be there (best games of all time, not best RPG's of all time, kids). Glad System Shock 2 is there. DX is there. Hmmm what else? Good to see AOE is there. Would like to Quake 3 or something there as well as KOTOR1. And IMHO Bloodlines should be up there but I can see how many people would disagree on that one.

Karzack alt pls STFU

Karzak would be insulted... if he were still here. But I bet he got tired of baiting fools like you long ago.