If you were George Lucas

EU and prequels.

I would have no qualm about letting others try to expand upon my work. And I already know the feelings of having a story inside you that begs to be told.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

If I were George, I'd be retired and living on my own private island, over-run with kitties.

But in terms of the SW movies - I think he should stop there. Move on, make new movies and worlds.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If you were Carrie Fisher...

would you have had her problems with drugs?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

If i were Lucas i'd order an development of KotOR 3, and then just stay out of the way. On some deserted island.
Right, sometimes I think he must be sick of making this stuff and that's why things turn to crap, it could be far worse though, we'd probably have rancor Jedi with lightsabers and everything if it wasn't for Lucas and LucasArts.

It would appear that Lucas is currently about as popular here as Disciple. >_<

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It would appear that Lucas is currently about as popular here as Disciple. :lol:

:o

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

If I were George Lucas, I would act as consultant to everything Star Wars.

I would let a producer of my choosing find directors, writers, lawncare technicians, etc to work on movies, tv shows and games.

From the highest tower of my secret castle in the peeks of the Himalayas I would supervise my empire of toys.

To be honest that's not very far from truth...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I will remake the originals into much better films that feature better visual effects and same actors as to the prequel.

Don't even go there. That is just...wrong. If anything, if you were GL, you should go ahead and fix the prequels, or better yet, disown them. That sounds like a better idea. :) Don't even dare touch my OT or I will not be happy.

I give that idea a :huh:

Guest The Architect
I will remake the originals into much better films that feature better visual effects and same actors as to the prequel.

:) Funny.

No seriously, you lose. :teehee:

I can

Edited by The Architect

Make a new series surrounding the split that started it all and created the war within the force, think it could been interesting theme and think most of always wanted to know more about how the conflict first started, at least i know i do, so far i only ran across a few shorts notes of history here and there...

Argh.. When things go like that? Ahm.. Ill better go and start working with KOTOR3. :D

BTW, the one on the avatar isnt me. =))

Could you change it. It's so geeky that I'm becoming scared =(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It would appear that Lucas is currently about as popular here as Disciple. :lol:

So true. :thumbsup:

not quite

remember that there are one or two people that actually like disciple

george on the other hand...

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I would remake the prequels posthaste. Hire talented directors, screenwriters that can actually utilize the talent of the actors. Make the whole Padme-Anakin romance not so awful and awkward. Make Anakin's fall more believable. Show a lot more killing of the Jedi.