What are you playing now?

Darque

I've cleared Dragon Graveyard in DQ8. Man, final battle was pretty hard.

Dragon Graveyard? What was that? Remind me.. Or else I'll have to spoil the game for you with my guesses!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Was that the huge maze-like dungeon with Dhoulmagus as endboss?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Too bad I couldn't play as NOD :woot:

Go into Skirmish mode. Click the dropdown arrow for race/army. Click on NOD. It won't change, but now press 'N'.

Enjoy.

I swear this wasn't here when I posted. :)

So, either you're a failure as a poster or I have magical godlike powers.

I really see no downside to either scenario.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

:)
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There is a huge dragon skeleton in the middle of the desert which lies to the south of the Bacarrat. It's mouth is actually an entrance to a cave which is called Dragon Graveyard.

Right! That's still quite early in the game :brows:

Nevermind then.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm going to get JE tomorow. I'm hoping for top class RPG experience and I believe I'll get one

Bah, I'm more than pissed off right now. Game was released yesterday in Finland and yet none of my local shops has it. Citymarket, Anttila, Prisma, miksi petitte minut? :sad:

Back to C&C3 demo then *sigh*

edit: Nevermind, it's released 7.3.2007

This is just stupid, yesterday it was 2.3.2007

Well, I've always known that one should never trust Tilt's online shop or everything related to it :thumbsup:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm going to get JE tomorow. I'm hoping for top class RPG experience and I believe I'll get one

Bah, I'm more than pissed off right now. Game was released yesterday in Finland and yet none of my local shops has it. Citymarket, Anttila, Prisma, miksi petitte minut? :sad:

Back to C&C3 demo then *sigh*

edit: Nevermind, it's released 7.3.2007

This is just stupid, yesterday it was 2.3.2007

Well, I've always known that one should never trust Tilt's online shop or everything related to it :thumbsup:

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?ar...=7110&cc=US >_

I considered Steam but then realised I want to have it physically too, not just as bytes on computer. But thanks anyway >_<

Warmechas = :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Not the same.

Yeah. Even though game covers aren't as gorgeous as before, I still want my official CD/DVD pack with cover art and all. And manual.

If game is something like CS: Source I am happy with mere "steamed" version though. But we're talking about JE, not some lousy FPS :thumbsup:

I just came back from Target. I could have purchased Jade Empire, but got The Prestige and a couple of Transformers.

Apparently, I've given in and bought Jade Empire. Also, in an extra moment of weakness I bought Galactic Civilizations II Gold.

No more eating out for a while.

Bloodlines. I need to hurry up and get that finished so I can get started on Jade Empire I just bought Friday.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords

Wow, this campaign is so silly it's silly. A few missions in you end up fighting a race whose frigates can destroy your most powerful capital ship.