Darque

Asrock K8NF4G

AMD Sempron 2600+

1 GB DDR400 RAM

XFX Geforce 7600GT

Sound Blaster Live! 1024

Samsung 80GB 7200RPM

Samsung 17" 795MB

These are my specs. The processor is actually below the recommended specs.

That specific scene, I'm guessing ran somewhere around 15 fps. Slight lag, but not too bad. I have everything maxed out except for the water effects (which have no bearing on that battle of course), draw distance, and the shadow resolution which is at 512x512, I think. Usually the game runs between 20 and 30 fp. The only thing that seems to kill performance with these settings is the number of actors on screen. Also, I've suffered some serious lag during the bit where you're alone in Castle Never. I don't know why, though.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Woah. I'm replacing my Radeon 9600 with ATI x800XT soon, meaning I'd have a slightly superior system. Right now I get 8fps indoors with no shadows and no point lights, so that sounds great. :p

And he looks pissed about it to.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Nodrom always looks so sad for a mobile television.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

post-13098-1164151961_thumb.jpg

I fail at graphics :wacko:

It looks like you're running with software rendering. Are you sure that you got your graphics-drivers/directX properly installed?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Nothing feels better than a nice walk in the fire.  :)

Mmm toasty.

I tried standing in the fire at Shandra's house and was damaged by "someone". hah.

Gotta love this idiot AI where your party attacks an already dead corpse because it was the last thing on their to-do list. So much for being aware of the changing environment around them. Two wasted spells...

Idiotic part AI reminds of me Khelgar going nuts earlier today :)

He just started attack other party members during fight (excluding PC) and killed them. And that idiotic Qara (or whatever that sorceress is) just likes to blast everything she sees. Funny, no matter where enemy is (even if it is right next to her) she HAS to use fireball. Normally she kills most of my team and enemies if I forget to control her directly for a little bit too long time, hah. Of course, she kills herself too in 80 % of these caes. :shifty:

I'm not complaining about that though, it fits into her personality very well. :D

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Idiotic part AI reminds of me Khelgar going nuts earlier today :)

He just started attack other party members during fight (excluding PC) and killed them. And that idiotic Qara (or whatever that sorceress is) just likes to blast everything she sees. Funny, no matter where enemy is (even if it is right next to her) she HAS to use fireball. Normally she kills most of my team and enemies if I forget to control her directly for a little bit too long time, hah. Of course, she kills herself too in 80 % of these caes. :shifty:

I'm not complaining about that though, it fits into her personality very well. :D

I've seen that happen with Casavir while playing on D&D Hardcore. Basically, if an AoE damages a party member, they'll attack that party member if they don't have other orders.

Idiotic part AI reminds of me Khelgar going nuts earlier today :lol:

He just started attack other party members during fight (excluding PC) and killed them. And that idiotic Qara (or whatever that sorceress is) just likes to blast everything she sees. Funny, no matter where enemy is (even if it is right next to her) she HAS to use fireball. Normally she kills most of my team and enemies if I forget to control her directly for a little bit too long time, hah. Of course, she kills herself too in 80 % of these caes. :lol:

I've seen that happen with Casavir while playing on D&D Hardcore. Basically, if an AoE damages a party member, they'll attack that party member if they don't have other orders.

Well, it hasn't happened before until this day.

Btw, how long I have to wait until I get Sand? I'm in

Old Owl Well

(very minor spoiler but can't be too careful) and I only use that crazy Qara (I hate her, so overconfident and nosy) because she is best caster in my team. (I'm playing as fighter/bard/warlock character. I don't know if it is good combination, but it's for RP reasons)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Btw, how long I have to wait until I get Sand? I'm in

Old Owl Well

(very minor spoiler but can't be too careful) and I only use that crazy Qara (I hate her, so overconfident and nosy) because she is best caster in my team. (I'm playing as fighter/bard/warlock character. I don't know if it is good combination, but it's for RP reasons)

You've still got a ways to go.

:lol:

Oh well, back to game

post-13098-1164151961_thumb.jpg

I fail at graphics :lol:

It looks like you're running with software rendering. Are you sure that you got your graphics-drivers/directX properly installed?

I think so. It hasn't been an issue up 'til now, aside from Dreamfall. I updated the drivers about a month ago.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I think that's a very rare bug that happens when NWN2's resolution doesn't match your desktop resolution. Try fiddling with those, and see what happens.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: