NWN2 Discussion Thread

roshan

I could never make it because I didn't have a GOLD NECKLACE. I mean, those things are monster drops and as far as I know they werent a crafting item. I only remember 1 gold necklace and several copper I sold away, and in act 3 I went to every single merchant still in the game and couldnt find one.

Pity, I liked

mephasm.

Nearly as much as

Kouraboros.

I think there might be some minor differences in the content of the limited edition around the world. I found one on the shelf of a store today and bought it. I had the game dvd, manual, art book, two rings and a cloth map (yes, cloth:)

Now I've just have to find the time to install (and patch) and play the thing  :">

Sounds like the American version. :thumbsup:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I think there might be some minor differences in the content of the limited edition around the world. I found one on the shelf of a store today and bought it. I had the game dvd, manual, art book, two rings and a cloth map (yes, cloth:)

Now I've just have to find the time to install (and patch) and play the thing  :">

Sounds like the American version. :thumbsup:

I am quite interested why no cloth is included into most of the boxes...maybe dev-s had to cut their own into little pieces, and used them alll up? :ermm:

New contest: Buy undies for Sawyer under 1$ :)

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

It depends on where you are... The UK sucks so we didnt get a cloth map or a manual.

Hungary:

not even paper, you can be proud if you got the box with CD-s or a DVD included.

EDIT: I don't even want to guess for what they used up the paper :thumbsup:

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

NWN2 Live Team

Feargus Urquhart

Obsidian's CEO, President and new Executive Producer on the Neverwinter products here at Obsidian. He's working on something really special!

Tony Evans

Senior Designer. He will be coming on to do community management and some very special projects!

Something I should be reaaaaaally excited or should I temper my out-of-control speculation for now? :)

Edited by Zoma

My enjoyment is starting to be impaired. Not sure what causes it, but suddenly I have AVG screwing with game files going "OMG! These are viruses!" I tell it to ignore them while I swear at AVG for crashing the game. 20 minutes later after I start NWN2 back up again AVG will again start yelling at me because of the same stupid files. I TOLD YOU TO IGNORE THEM DAMNIT! Once again the game crashes because of AVG which is then killed...

Now that AVG is dead the game is started up once more and everytime I try to open a context menu the game decides to crash again! ARG! :)

Yay, finally got my prestige class. After working a bit in the city of Neverwinter, I got my duellist rank, after 7 ranks of ranger. I even managed to find a fedora along the way. So, with Fedora, the blue cloak of the city watch and dual wielding rapiers, even D'Artagnan will go green with envy :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I've been trying, and failing to make a chocolaty woman like the one on the top bar at NWN2's forums. I just can't seem to find the right shade of brown.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Yay, finally got my prestige class. After working a bit in the city of Neverwinter, I got my duellist rank, after 7 ranks of ranger. I even managed to find a fedora along the way. So, with Fedora, the blue cloak of the city watch and dual wielding rapiers, even D'Artagnan will go green with envy  :D

Fedoras rule. I like the unique head gear you can find. Much better than some clunky helm.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I got the game a couple of days ago and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I did discover however that my DnD knowledge isn't quite as extensive as it used to be. I could use some help in how I should proceed in making a decent Eldritch Knight. Has anyone played as one and what are the most important things to remember when making/playing one?

I've just suffered another crash after

saving Nasher

. It's my fifth crash, I think.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I've just gotten to Neverwinter, and I've only had 1 crash so far (on the area transition to the top floor of the WW Inn).

By the way, is there a way to complete

your rounds as a city watchman without the watch post getting torched?