Movies You Have Seen Lately

Darque

Grandma's Boy.

This movie was really funny, drugs, swearing, and nudity were in excess, be forewarned if any of this bothers you.

The most amusing parts for me was seeing the Tommy Burger I ate at with my dad and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in a movie.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Its effectively a long version of the TV series in that its a bunch of skits. In this case there is a story of sorts to tie in all the bits together.

Its still funny though and there are many laugh out loud moments. :D

I just saw Sweet November on TV. It's like Love Story only infinitely worse. I felt like screaming "DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" at the TV while the movie was on.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The Prestige, a really interesting adaptation of Christopher Priest's enigmatic novel of the same name (which is a good read btw) from Chris and Jonah Nolan. Its about the developing feud between two duelling magicians in 1900s London. Great cast, Bale especially. And a beautiful film, it opens up to you slowly like a very cagey flower.

Grandma's Boy. 

This movie was really funny, drugs, swearing, and nudity were in excess, be forewarned if any of this bothers you. 

The most amusing parts for me was seeing the Tommy Burger I ate at with my dad and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in a movie.

I loved the dance Dance Revolution scene! :thumbsup:

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Been watching the 2nd season of CSI: NY on DVD. Better than 1st season, still not as good as Vegas.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I saw the extras of Ice Age 2 yesterday night. Pretty cool.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

State Of Grace, with Sean Penn, Gary Oldman and Ed Harris.

Very good nineties gangster flick. Except this time it's the Irish mob. Guys with names like Flahhery and Noonan. Worth watching if you have the time.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I saw the extras of Ice Age 2 yesterday night. Pretty cool.

I love scrat.

ia2-scrat-21.jpg

2nd DVD of CSI: NY. I like the "new" girl. I've also noticed that they've lightened it up from last season set-wise. It doesn't seem so dark and dungeon-like anymore, especially the morgue.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. I'd caught a few minutes of this the other night, right at the point where Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer make out. I changed the channel.

Tonight I had the pleasure of viewing it from start to finish, and man was I glad I did. This film is an excellent display of sharp, biting humour.

Chuck Chutney, heh.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The Triangle - Awesome movie. Not much wrong with it thoguh I'm sure science nerds could poke in its scientific logic. I don't care. i like it anyways. Carried by great acting performances from the entire cast, and awesome special effects including one of the best soundtracks. Probably my fvaorite 'unknown' movies ever.

Final Destination 3 - Disspaointed crap. I enjoyed tghe first two. This one... not so much.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Stranger than Fiction - Best literary movie I've seen since Magnolia. Easily on par with that.

Brick - Pretty entertaining detective movie. I rented on the recommendation of someone on these boards, and I'm glad I did. You have to just imagine that High School in LA is much different than it is where I live.

Superman Returns

While it was good(good scenes, but bit too long) I kinda got stuck with Superman stalking Lois and sneaking in to the child

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I guess I've been watching more TV series than movies lately. Sci-Fi's been playing Threshold and since I never got around to watching it when it was 1st-run it's fun to see it now. Mostly for Brent Spiner and Peter Dinklage. They're both pretty amusing. The rest of the show is passable but rather mundane sci-fi.