What are you doing right now?

Exam in two hours. Whee.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Write notes all over your body and go to the exam in a thong speedo. If questioned explain that they're memorist tattoos. If pressed further claim they represent a significant part of your cultural identity.

Right now I'm helping Musopticon?.

About to eat a bowl of noodles with beef leftover from last night mixed in, while I fire up the Ceaser4...again.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

No attraction? How did you wind up on a date with her, set up through friends?

I was drunk.

Ah, been there before.

And boy i cant wait until im there again, i mean, not the akward blind-date-with-some-stuck-up-chick thing, but drunk.... the little things you take for granted when your deployed...

Goddamn the exam went well indeed. And in word.

Ten minutes is the fastest I've ever written a decent summary on Indrustial Revolution this far, so I'm not waiting very high grades on that. The Normal conquest went well though.

Now I'm watching FMA and having tons of nostalgia with Liero and Valerian.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said: