What are you doing right now?

Playing air guitar in tune with ETOS's Last one for life and waiting for the 39rd episode of FMA and the 2nd episode of Death Note to load.

New semester starts tomorrow and I don't have much besides a couple hours of English Tutorials then, so I have the time to jam to the amazing guitarwork and similar anime.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm bored.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm now trying to get rid of a headache. Too much squinting at the game screen while trying to figure out housing layouts, I guess. :wacko:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm still bored.

Heja Sverige!!

Does that mean you're cybering?

Heja Sverige!!

I'm still bored.

I

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Name it Oscar.

Heja Sverige!!

Spliffing it, while getting annoyed at Spanish verb tenses.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ha, I never got much past the present and past tenses in my three years of Spanish. I bet I could still do present tense though.

Hablo, hablas, habla, hablamos, hablais, hablan

And "hablando" is "speaking." So I can do that one, but those irregular verbs always get me.

Anyway, I'm drinking cheap red wine and strumming the ol' acoustic guitar.

Pretty pysched for "Free Lunch Monday," a little tactic my employer implemented to build team morale. It works like a charm, especially for people like me who are easily bought.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I'm tooling around with indicative: imperfect, future, and conditional tenses and the two subjunctive tenses. I hate irregular verbs with a passion. German was so much easier

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Spliffing it. Good one Laozi.

I'm pondering whether or not I want to start rewiring my entertainment system. I bought a new stand yesterday, but the assembly took a little longer than I had planned. Stoopid alan wrench screws.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm doing what any sensible internets user does in his spare time when he's waiting for the ambien to kick in: I'm stumbling.

They just added "adult" categories to their list, and I'm pretty sure it's awesome. Not that I would ever begin to imagine using such things :D No sir.

Edited by Pop

I'm tooling around with indicative: imperfect, future, and conditional tenses and the two subjunctive tenses. I hate irregular verbs with a passion. German was so much easier

I am reliably informed that the American Spanish doesn't use second person plural, merely duplicating the third-person polite, instead. (Funnily enough, it was a German who told me. :D )

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT