What are you doing right now?

Goddamn the exam went well indeed. And in word.

Ten minutes is the fastest I've ever written a decent summary on Indrustial Revolution this far, so I'm not waiting very high grades on that. The Normal conquest went well though.

The Normal conquest? I take it that you're accusing the Anglo-Saxons of being a bunch of retards. :D

Now I'm watching FMA and having tons of nostalgia with Liero and Valerian.

And it's all my fault. :lol:

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Oh fie. I'm accusing you of nitpicking, that's for sure.

Normans are one of my favorite history subjects, along with Moors and Persia.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Watching that.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

in the process of getting banned at bioware.

Much as I'd encourage you to cause trouble, it doesn't make much sense, if you're looking to discuss NWN2 on the internets, to get banned from the official site :)

Still, if you're going to get yourself banned, you might as well go out in the best way possible. God bless you.

The only thing they can do is ban my screen name. Many ways around a ban. Bans are futile.

And I say in the process because some of their mods are quick to lay down the law with a clenched fist.

I'm not being inflamatory or breaking any of their rules, just being argumentative.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

at work, killing time, waiting another 20 minutes to go home. the roads are pretty clear now, and the snowing has stopped (can actually see the sky), so there won't be much fun 4-wheelin tonight. :)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Getting ready to drive down to Columbus to visit my buddy - who has tickets for tomorrow's Ohio State vs. Minnesota football game! Should be a cakewalk for the no. 1 Buckeyes, but I'm still pretty stoked, because although I've seen my share of I-AA, MAC and high school games, I've never been part of the big-time college football spectacle.

So this last hour of work needs to fly by, 'cause my mind is already gone...

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Trying to stay awake and type sensible messages on religion stuff

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note!!!

28 Days Later was awesome too. I loved how British it was. And the "L

kirottu said:

"Oh, how lovely! Chomp chomp..."

kirottu said:

Getting ready to drive down to Columbus to visit my buddy - who has tickets for tomorrow's Ohio State vs. Minnesota football game! Should be a cakewalk for the no. 1 Buckeyes, but I'm still pretty stoked, because although I've seen my share of I-AA, MAC and high school games, I've never been part of the big-time college football spectacle.

So this last hour of work needs to fly by, 'cause my mind is already gone...

Anyone else on the edge of thier seat watching the #15 BSU broncos?!?! huh? .... Why do i always seem by myself on my interests? :ermm:

I'm really hyper after having not slept, and since hubby had to go to work for a while, I think I'm going to try and barrel through the last missions of the 1st Caesar4 campaign now.

Caesar Crimson is my goal!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've just recently returned from The Valley of The Dead!

aka a 69 hours (continuos) bar with 500+ people attending... mostly nurses! (God they rock - you get too drunk and suddenly you have 5 girls swarming over to take care of you! :D )

I'm, to put it midly, quite exhausted!

Fortune favors the bald.

I've just recently returned from The Valley of The Dead!

aka a 69 hours (continuos) bar with 500+ people attending... mostly nurses! (God they rock - you get too drunk and suddenly you have 5 girls swarming over to take care of you!  :D )

I'm, to put it midly, quite exhausted!

Nurse convention? NURSE CONVENTION!? :angry:

I

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.