What are you doing right now?

I'm tooling around with indicative: imperfect, future, and conditional tenses and the two subjunctive tenses. I hate irregular verbs with a passion. German was so much easier

I am reliably informed that the American Spanish doesn't use second person plural, merely duplicating the third-person polite, instead. (Funnily enough, it was a German who told me. :D )

That's true! But my professor was originally from Spain and used the Castillian (sp.?) dialect, so we had to learn the vosotros forms anyway. He wanted us to learn "true" Spanish, not the bastardized form used in the states and Mexico.

The man was definitely a lingual elitist.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I'm "working"

N.B. The quotation marks imply that although I am doing something at my workplace, I am not actually working. Instead I'm surfing the net, posting on forums and generally don't care if I get fired for it, which my employer should do, because I hate my job and welfare would actually pay more, which is even more frustrating since my wish is to never go on welfare.

Ever.

You you've got a welfare-beating job, WITH INT3r7R0n FINGE BENEFITS! :D

What's Intertron? :p

Errm ... the internet.

So why not say "Internet"? Why "Intertron"?

Are you serious?

Edited by Checkpoint

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

I'm listening to Melechesh(Scribes of Kur), downloading the OST for Rune and waiting for FMA episode 43 to load.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds