Deus Ex

Dark_Raven

Errrr....I don't know what to say.

It's literally equip them (so you see them in your hands), walk up to the box so that it's highlighted, and click your mouse button (assuming you didn't change mouse1 to anything else). Then proceed to watching the lock percentage decrease.

Hahhahhah, lockpicks are Gabs' werewolf!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ok, so we've concluded that Hades lacks the real life dexterity needed to outmanouver the werewolf.

Now what does the Dirty Birdie lack that makes her unable to figure out the lockpicks..? HMMM.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hand eye-coordination :lol:)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Is it even hand-eye coordination??? I mean, I know I can take things for granted. I used to be (and can still be) really bad for explaining how to do something to a computer user, because I'd use common computer terms, and just the fact that my expertise with them puts me at a leg up compared to many people.

But I really can't see how it's not working....

She should make a video or something to show us what she is doing, because the answer seems so obvious to me that I can't imagine how it doesn't work.

Note: The :)) smilie is generally used as :zany:

kirottu said:

Crash Girl:

" Detection Response and Investigation AI has always been a problem in almost every game I can remember playing."

I recall Splinter Cell having a robust DIR-AI.

I remember one time on a mission, I had hid all the people I knoced out uber good. Then all of a sudden while I'm sneaking, "You set of the alarm!" What the heck? Then I found all that AI guards don't really check areas you've been through, just that at a certain mission point the computer kind of scans the area. :(

Edited by Jast

I could never get the lockpicks to work in DX too. Please help me.

What do you mean by "you never got them to work"?

:( @ yours and Nick i Am's sig.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Poor sod :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Crash Girl:

" Detection Response and Investigation AI has always been a problem in almost every game I can remember playing."

I recall Splinter Cell having a robust DIR-AI.

I remember one time on a mission, I had hid all the people I knoced out uber good. Then all of a sudden while I'm sneaking, "You set of the alarm!" What the heck? Then I found all that AI guards don't really check areas you've been through, just that at a certain mission point the computer kind of scans the area. :blink:

Yeah, the first two were bad for that. If you didn't hide someone in a completely hidden place, when you crossed over a magical line, they body would be discovered.

They got rid of this problem in the 3rd one.

tehe my flatmate decided he wanted to start playing this last night after he sat there watching me slice people up with the Dragon's Tooth :D

he's up only up to Hell's Kitchen, and has already decided he loves the flamethrower :lol:

he's been wandering around burning bums :thumbsup:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!