2000 Posts? WTF?

roshan

I just saw the number below my name and I have just realized that I have made 2000 posts in these forums. However this is quite mysterious, I have no idea how the hell my post count has gotten this high. I hardly ever post, mostly I just look at a few topics and go away. According to my profile I am most active in the computer and console section where I have posted 350 posts. That makes sense. However I have never posted in the junkyard, in pen and paper and in the KOTOR forums. That only leaves Obsidian General and Developers corner. Now If I am most active in computer and console and I have only posted 350 posts there, that means I must have posted less in these two sections(which is definite since I havent even visited those sections in months). So the maximum number of posts that I have made is about 1000, but I think its most likely about 700 or so. So where did my extra 1000 posts come from???

I dont get how my post count has become so high.

It's your reward for liking PST so much. Each post that sattes in some way that 'PST is the best game ever' nets you an extra 50 freebie posts. Just like every one of my 'NWN is best ever' posts costs me 50 posts. Otherwise, I'd still be dominating the post counts. LOLOLOLOL

Damn you Obsidian!@

P.S. In all seriousness, post counts mean squat. Don't worry about it. :D

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

NWN2 boards, perhaps?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

And don't forget Project New Jersey.

Judt go back through your posts (accessed through your profile) and you can verify as many of them as you can be bothered to.

Seriously, what are you contemplating: that there is an accident (bug) or deliberate (malicious) Post-Count saboteur? :devil:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

My post count is actually more than double what's displayed, as like 52% of my total posts are in off topic.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Woah, Kum is a heavyweight WOTist.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Looks like the mystery has been solved.  :)

2000 post count

850 accounted for from list this users posts

A possible 349 of those 850 accounted for can be in WoT so there is somewhere between 1150 and 1499 posts that are unaccounted for.

Unless he had a whole lot of posts in sections that no longer exist then there is something screwy here. :)

Edited by Deraldin

User's local time Sep 18 2006, 07:36 PM

Total Cumulative Posts 2,000

( 2.1 posts per day / 0.30% of total forum posts ) 

Most active in Obsidian Moderation

( 1112 posts / 50% of this member's active posts )

Last Active Today, 11:38 AM

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Total Cumulative Posts 2,000

( 2.1 posts per day / 0.30% of total forum posts ) 

That explains it. Shows most active in Computer and Console when I look at it. :(

That explains it. Shows most active in Computer and Console when I look at it. ;)

Someone has been a bad boy.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Doesn't have to be... alot of old threads seem to be stored in Obsidian Moderation. Any non-mod can browse the threads stored there... but you need to use next thread- previous thread because there is no list of all threads; just the threads...

It doesn't seem like it are destroyed/deleted threads... most are On-Topic and unlocked stored there...

Edit; damn... they fixed that. Probably with the latest Tech Section Forum revision?

Well; atleast we can still read the NWN2 threads made here on the OE boards :)"

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee