THis is my new favorite youtube video

Bokishi

Nice find.

I have always wondered if people have this rythm that they live by, a mental speed that they can live and relax at the same time to. For example, reading, and talking. And if their is such a thing how a musical rthym and can allow you express it, and also making it more pleasurable. This music correlating with the video made me think of that. Thanks Bokishi.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

That was cool indeed. The piano part is reminiscent of Phillip Glass' "The Hours." I remembered the music from a music appreciation course I took in college, and the numerous comments on YouTube reminded me of the composer.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I think the odd smile tossed in there wouldn't have killed things too much. And is it just me or did his hairline get higher and higher.

And this is my favorite youtube video since they took off the Replacements' "Alex Chilton"

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Of the recently featured, I prefer the "Game Over" one.

I think I'm one of the few who isn't really that impressed with the '1 pic a day' videos. I've seen several on that concept. It's a cool idea, but it's too easily faked, and thus I'm left feeling kinda hohum; just reminds me of the early movie face-morphing days, except w/out a drastic change to the actual face. I think Peter Gabriel had a vid that had bits that looked a lot like these, heh.

And yeah, it'd be more interesting if they moved around more instead of feeling like they had to keep the face in a stationary position.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

omg, it takes a minute or two to become hilarious, but once it does, it's awesome.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This might not be a favourite, but it IS quite cool: Uwe Boll (the infamous director) beating ths snot out of one of his critics!

He will apparently beat up 4 more after this one. I am sure all of them will be upped on Youtube in a while :()

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

^Ha! Female butt is instrument of evil.  :D

My favourite.

I agree >_<

edit: Kevin Caldwell was Da Man of AMV community

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

That was indeed a pretty cool find. The music adds even more to the eerie concept of literally watching a man age. It becomes even more shuddersome when after watching it you go back and compare his young face with his "old" one.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

I didn't go through all the links, but this one is pretty good.

It's in french, but the questions and answers are straightforward.  The question though, is what orbits the Earth.

:p

Was the audience being malicious ( :)) ), or was this just the epitaph for science in the modern age?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

oh no!

....the video's actually kind of funny...but not as charming as the first.