What are you playing now?

Darque

Heh. Finished Half-Life 2:Episode 1, only to find that I was within one savepoint of the end the first time I played it. :(

Thinking of uninstalling Steam now, to free up some hardrive real estate. HDs are significantly faster when they are emptier.

Just re-installed Deus Ex ... up to Hell's Kitchen :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Thinking of uninstalling Steam now, to free up some hardrive real estate. HDs are significantly faster when they are emptier.

I did not know that. So are there sweet spots for each harddrive capacity. If so, what is the sweet spot for say a 200 compared and a 400GB harddrive - both being defragged of course? ;)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I just picked up Civ 4 Warlords so I'll be playing that as soon as I install it. :(

I've been playing it lately. Pretty nice, but I'm using this "Real epic" mod that sort of makes it a touch too easy.

Finally got it installed after I located my Civ4 cd. Took me a full day of searching and cleaning before I remembered that it was in that neat cardboard sleeve instead of a jewel case. It had been sitting on my desk staring at me the entire time. :">

Started a Marathon game and I think that it's slowed things down just a little too much for me. I think I'll be sticking with Epic. :(

I just saw the end of Throne of Bhaal

And Alien versus Predator 2.

And Hostile Waters.

And Hordes of the Underdark.

What a hubby.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My computer will not recognize my copy of System Shock 2. I installed it from the disc and everything, but... it says it's not there :luck: Damn it all to hell!

How are you trying to execute the game? did you change the directory? Have you had luck in the past installing it on this computer?

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

My computer will not recognize my copy of System Shock 2. I installed it from the disc and everything, but... it says it's not there :huh: Damn it all to hell!

How are you trying to execute the game? did you change the directory? Have you had luck in the past installing it on this computer?

I haven't installed it on this computer before, but I haven't had any backwards-compatibility issues with any of my games before, besides the obligatory DOS problems here and there. The issue is that the game won't recognize the disc, not that the computer doesn't recognize the game.

It's fun, 'nuff said :D

I just picked it up again after something like 2 years. SOOOoooooo much rust. I'm better now. We should have Obsidian forum games!

Also, anyone played Company of Heros, seriously thinking about getting it.

yup... it's fun as heck... alot of micromanaging your fights :sigh: and the pain curve is very high

Pain curve=diff.

but sending a sherman with a mine sweeping attachement over infantry is always fun (think lawnmower)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I have just installed Steam and a few demos. I must say that after months and months of game deprivation I'm quite impressed how easy it is to get games (and how easy it is to spend money on it).

Darwinia, DEFCON, Half-Life 2 and (maybe) Dark Messiah are on my to-buy list. ;)