What are you thinking?

Rosbjerg

I'm thinking about that day when I got my posting priveleges taken away. The day the whole forum dropped everything, organized, and worked together. It really brought the community closer together. It didn't matter if you were a troll, or a religious nut.

Where were you on Free Lou Gutman Day?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think I was here. Probably a bit drunk, but mostly in the state known as "here".

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

And I am thinking about how when people say "she" in reference to Fio I become somewhat confused as to Fio's gender, even though I know she is a "he".

Then I thought about how only the forum regulars know what I mean when I say Gabrielle. And how it is as if I know a part of useless, pointless history that is now forgotten by most.

It's the Fiona part of his title that gets me. I doubt it's that much of an issue; I bet the Green Dragonfinds it quite amusing.

I remember Gabs. Elaborate on the pointless history stuff. I was gone, need to catch up.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Well, there was international Free Lou Gutman Day.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Zing!

Lou's got me thinking about those days when every other person had a Lou Gutman-related signature.

Most mostly I'm thinking it's bull that I have to wait a week to even sign up for highspeed internet because AT&T doesn't have my new phone line in the system yet.

How hard can it be? I signed up for the local service over the phone, so they have to have my info in the system somewhere!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I remember when Draken used to be Draken Fett, and we used to post in the Fan Art thread.

I remember when Draken was Drafette and we posted on the FanARt thread.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Oh, dude. I'm totally changing my name to Drafette.

That was such a pimp name.

And now I'm thinking about what a lovely and interesting word 'doofi' is.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

My pal made flash animation named Doofie. I think that's what I'm thinking right now.

kirottu said:

It's true! I'm now thinking about the same thing as Rosbjerg!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I wonder if the games shop has Warlords yet. :)

I also wonder if Stardock will be able to fix the problem I'm having downloading Galciv2, or whether it's something to do with the Saudi censor/firewall. :thumbsup:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'm thinking about that day when I got my posting priveleges taken away.  The day the whole forum dropped everything, organized, and worked together.  It really brought the community closer together.  It didn't matter if you were a troll, or a religious nut. 

Where were you on Free Lou Gutman Day?

And the gates of the White House, with 30,000 other supporters.

Getting worked up about more then likely going to church on Sunday and hiding my disgust during said church.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Salmon in fancy foil packs are still nasty creations of the food industry that more resemble flaky catfood than salmon. In fact, my cats enjoyed the contents of the one I tried very much.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts