What are you playing now?

Darque

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... I'm done with Oblivion :)

Pretty cool game, but felt kinda dumbed down in some ways compared to Morrowind. Less to do, less to see, combat and magic were simplified, and the minigames sucked.

Still it was pretty fun :)

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :wacko:

I don't think I'll play another game for the rest of the year :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

The demo for Caesar IV. Great Fun.

*gets excited*

Wait...I got excited about Children of The Nile, too...

*downloads the demo anyway*

I've been waiting for this for yearrrrrrrrrrs.

Nice to see Keith Heitmann is still the forum dude...

Edit: Must be popular - downloading at 9.1kb/ps.... <_< Maybe I'll try later.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Icewind Dale 2 on Wine, everything works fine except bloody cursor is messed up.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

eh, rented Prey.

Not to impressed. Sorry Bok.

I have "Prey" sitting next to my TV, and it's not really begging me to play it. It's a cool idea, and I like the style, but I'm so tired of repetitive FPS games. I mean, the puzzles are ok, but it's just, "enter room, shoot guys, solve puzzle to open door, enter room, shoot guys, solve puzzle to open door, enter room..." on and on.

I just removed all the games that I had on my harddrive. I have been reading novels for the past several weeks.

The last game I had installed was 'Starfleet Command 3'. After I played through 'Knights of the Old Republic 2', for the hundreth time, I wanted to play a classic game. :ermm:

Besides being interested in Star Trek: Legacy, I don't think I will be playing or buying any other newer games in the near future. Unfortunately, I will probally not buy NWN2, for I am getting tired of playing RPGs.

Star Trek: Legacy is my next purchase, and it will probally be my last one for at least a year or two.

Edited by DarthMethos

Trauma Surgeon: Under the Knife

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Just played the tutorials of HoI2 ... and I managed to win them all ... though I don't know how I overran Taiwan ... :o

You have not said anything about your Fallout game.

Yeah, going slowly. Finished the radscorpion lark, and onto the radiers.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Finally got CS:Source working again, lots of graphical features missing still but at least it runs.

post-171-1156191917_thumb.jpg

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

The Sims. 2. :">

In my own defence it's actually pretty good. For someone who likes building and management sims, it's great. Plus, one of my favourite bits in CRPGs has always been character creation.

And getting laid can be a career choice. >_

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: