any new star wars game coming soon?

IV noticed that their havent been many quality star wars games coming out lately. the best i can think of recently was battlefront 2, I would hope to see a star wars game like the Jedi knight series, or like the kotor series they were both fun and you really did feel like a jedi. Why is it we havent gotten many good star wars games? is lucas arts out of money? their is certainly still a large group of people who enjoy them. If anyone has any links to upcoming games like the ones i mentioned i would love to see them

Lego Star Wars II comes out in September I think.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Why is it we havent gotten many good star wars games? is lucas arts out of money?

I think it's more that Lucasarts places a higher emphasis on profit than quality, and thus we, the gamer, haven't got many 'good' Star Wars games. However, the quantity is there. All within the past year are KOTOR II, Battlefront II, Episode III game, and Empire at War. Not to mention Star Wars Galaxies.

As for new ones, no clue.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Lego Star Wars.

Edited by thepixiesrock

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

also lucasarts did away with in house production thus tossing out all the really good staff and relying on idiots to make their games.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Counter question: When there isn

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Lego Star Wars II you jerks.

I red that now Obsidian has joined with Sega to produce a new Untitled RPG for 2007. It will be available on PS3, XBox 360 and PC.

There will be a new next-gen engine called MMC I think... something far superior to anything else we've seen up to now. Almost realistic! Sega would give a major quality boost to Obsidian in my opinion.

Of course (as usual) there are no confirms that it's KOTOR 3... but I hope so.

Edited by Jedi Exile

Kotor 3? LOL I joke.

Inside information? :rolleyes:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester