summer

chos echo

i'm gonna work .. work .. and then work some more! but that earned me my 8 days of vacation I just returned from ... at Roskilde Festival! which was = (w00t)

but I'll move to our Capital at the end of the Summer - then it's partying, working and having fun for 2 years!

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm getting my results in a few weeks and if I succesfully get into university, it's buh-bye to internet, till I get a new puter and a manageable start in real life in a (not really so)new city. This might very well be my last summer here.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Like Rosbjerg here I'm going to work, work and then work some more. No vacation at all.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This summer, I'll mostly be Goth :rolleyes:

Yeah, I lied.

I've got nothing.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

oh and I hope you get a good house

Right now I'd settle for one that's old, small and has a large plot of dirt for a backyard. But even that's been hard to find. :rolleyes:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Since there was no summerjob available for my Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, i'm currently studying on my Master's degree in the same field.

//EDIT: Opeth is coming to my town this saturday, and i got the tickets, yay!

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Grey hair is sweet though.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

July is camping month. It started with a 4-day festival (Chili Peppers, Depeche Mode, Tiga, Soulwax Nite Versions w00t), now I'm off for 3 days with some friends, and then it's 10 days camping with scouts (I'm starting to miss those little brats after 3 months of studying). After that, there's a 10-day city festival in Ghent, the biggest of Europe actually.

August starts off with yet another festival (Radiohead, Massive Attack, Daft Punk, DJ Shadow, The Knife... w00t w00t). Then a month of working till half September, and then it's two weeks of doing absolutely nothing before university (and Lost w00t) starts again.

camping as often as possible. we still have to hit breckenridge, steamboat lake and rocky mountain national park. i currently get every other friday off so at least a few trips will be thursday-sunday.

other than that, work, study (dissertation) and drink. not necessarily in that order.

taks

Edited by taks

comrade taks... just because.

well i'm sitting here with a little fan heater on my lap trying not to freeze

damn winter! damn rain! damn wind!

:(

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

The nights have finally cooled and I can now sleep longer than 3 hours at a stretch. I am pleased.

The Gilroy Garlic Festival is coming up soon...I've sworn I'd attend one before we moved back up north; this is the year. If I can find a parking spot, that is.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, it might be summer on the northern hemisphere :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

F*ck, it's 30 degrees celcius outside, way too hot for Finland...and me.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

July is camping month. It started with a 4-day festival (Chili Peppers, Depeche Mode, Tiga, Soulwax Nite Versions w00t), now I'm off for 3 days with some friends, and then it's 10 days camping with scouts (I'm starting to miss those little brats after 3 months of studying). After that, there's a 10-day city festival in Ghent, the biggest of Europe actually.

August starts off with yet another festival (Radiohead, Massive Attack, Daft Punk, DJ Shadow, The Knife... w00t w00t). Then a month of working till half September, and then it's two weeks of doing absolutely nothing before university (and Lost w00t) starts again.

Make that a month of studying. Just found out I have to redo 4 exams. >_<

Swimming sounds cool. I think I'll do that. Right now.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Beaches man, beaches! What damn yuppie are you?

Unless you happen to live nowhere near a beach or a strand, then I'm sorry.

kirottu said:

I just found out that my job doesn't let me wear shorts to work. It's fricking 40

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: