Picture Thread 2006

LoneWolf16

this is me on christmas 2004. my brother's girlfriend was playing with her new camera....

although now i have a beard and my hair is long enough to tuck into my belt

post-13454-1152087502_thumb.jpg

Get a damn haircut. I honostly thought you were a girl.

*fapfapfa..* What the.. you mean it's not?? Oh crap. :(

=]

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Petay = post-1014-1152716098_thumb.jpg

The one on the left = The one on the right

NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!

Strangely enough, that does look slightly like me, assuming you are referring to the one on the right :p

I don't get where the "I didn't know Petay was a female..." message came from though?! :huh:

post-7008-1152708242_thumb.jpg

Ten years ago, a crack team of alpha-geeks left reality, which could not longer contain them, promptly escaping to teh intertr0n, and began oozing and fermenting their own AI. Today, stil wanted by every man and looked up to by every woman, they survive as forum moderators of fortune. If you have a spam outbreak, or a disturbance of sensibilities, if no-one else cares, and everyone else has a life, and you can find their AI, maybe you will be assimilated ...

... The meta Team

I pictured you as a small older man with tiny glasses, a neatly kempt greying beard, and a cropped head of dark, but steadily greying hair. I also pictured stacks upon stacks of books all around you filled with useless information, facts, and a few dedicated to witty and provocative, yet wonderfilly subtle insults. There were stacks of papers too, and drawers upon drawers labeled with the names of every forumite on these boards.

I'm somehow disappointed. :)

And yes, Petay looks like Jay. The two names even rhyme, I mean come on, if that isn't proof that they're brothers, then I don't know what is.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I wonder how many people picture me as a 900 year old little green guy.

Don't try to pretend that you AREN'T!

I pictured you as a small older man with tiny glasses, a neatly kempt greying beard, and a cropped head of dark, but steadily greying hair. I also pictured stacks upon stacks of books all around you filled with useless information, facts, and a few dedicated to witty and provocative, yet wonderfilly subtle insults. There were stacks of papers too, and drawers upon drawers labeled with the names of every forumite on these boards.

I'm somehow disappointed. :lol:

I was on vacation! I don't take my library with me when I go to a Napolitan beach ... well not ALL of it ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Evil Roskilde Muhajeddiin, I'm jealous. I heard Roskilde was awesome this year.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hehe, nice scarf. ;)

I used to be wary of pics on the net but I don't seem to care anymore. I've been trying to figure out a webcam personna at the moment. I think I need to buy some Elton John sunglasses or headphone earmuffs.

wcam-011a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hehe.... MC LC in da house! :huh:

Think I'm going to go out this evening and buy one of those small/cheaper all-in-one digicams. Be afraid? :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

(urine-dust)!

Been there. :shifty:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Well, that's the first time I hear that comparison.

kirottu said: