The funny videos thread

ramza

I for one think that Kaworu's love for Shinji is not homosexual in the exact meaning of the word, but that's only because they are not of the same species. Semantics, but nevertheless. Hehheh, I think it's pretty obvious that Kaworu wouldn't mind getting it on with Shinji. The carnal tension was rather palpable during the two episodes he was present.

Ah, Japania, you odd moonland.

Other fans reject this view [Kaworu being gay] for a variety of reasons, believing that Shinji and Kaworu's relationship is merely one of unusually close friendship with complications caused by Kaworu being an Angel. This particular view is expanded in Yoshiyuki Sadamoto's manga adaption of Evangelion, as Kaworu appears to be greatly ignorant or uncaring of taboos regarding social interactions and male/male intimacy.

Two episodes? Ep 24 and EoE's later part, ep 26 My purest heart for you, right?

It's pretty funny in manga how Sadamoto parodies "Kaworu being gay" scenario. Even though I don't like manga Kaworu that much it was pretty funny when Sadamoto made him to kiss Shinji.

Interestingly, Sadamoto Yoshiyuki (the character designer of the series and the author of the manga) decided to parody Kaworu's perceived homosexuality by having him actually kiss Shinji in the manga. However, Kaworu only wanted to stop Shinji's nervous hyperventilation (apparently, by applying the same logic as breathing into a paper bag).

Heh

Oh well, it doesn't matter that much since Shinji isn't gay and Kaworu is an angel. What is the problem is the raging fangirls. <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Actually, I dont find this video funny at all! That boy got injured for real! He must have broken his leg... <_<

Indeed it wasn't.

It's hysterical. When was the last time you saw someone fly through a basketball hoop?

Guest The Architect

:)

I agree with Krookie. You don't see that very often. Sure, I doubt I'd be laughing if it happened to me or someone I care about, but that hasn't happened to me or anyone I care about. I wasn't laughing at the kids pain, I was laughing at the way it happened in the first place, which I couldn't help but do.

Edited by The Architect

I'm so proud of neighbours right now :aiee:

Hahahaha! :lol:

Only for finns though ^_^

I'm not sure if this has been in here too. Anyway: Pooh the satan worshipper :lol:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I'm not sure if this has been in here too. Anyway: Pooh the satan worshipper :aiee:

That is the single most awesome video in the history of Youtube.

Varmaan isoin insidedzoukki siell

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That thing is classic :aiee:

You'd have to ask a Swede. And I'm pretty sure it's a he.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It's Final Fantasy!

Kind of.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

daaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

"A huge chair is blocking your way"

:D :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3DhO9kY730

"That's ok, no problem. We'll keep it on the up'n'up. I can do wonderful, wonderful things for you..." :)

kirottu said:

This thread is too big to search through so if it's been posted before it's an honest mistake.

Kiwi living the dream:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

There was story about the baby's family in our news a couple of months ago. Truly heartwarming.

kirottu said: