Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

also you can flip the subs on and off with the right mouse button during a convo.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

also you can flip the subs on and off with the right mouse button during a convo.

Awesome, I was wondering as I couldn't find anything in the options menu. :wub:

options audio. it'll set it so that they'll automatically appear AND you'll see what people say when not talking to you in the upper right corner.

I liked the Tiatmat song from Ash Rivers' bar the most - the others not so much. I wish there was more reason to spent time in that club, as I heard "Isolated" so much coming and going from visiting the sisters that I got sick of it.

The song at the Last Round was fitting for the Anarch HQ. They were all very fitting, just not all my cup o' tea.

And yes, talking about the game has caused me to start playing again as well.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The song at the Last Round was fitting for the Anarch HQ. They were all very fitting, just not all my cup o' tea.

That's my fav song in this game :thumbsup:

And yes, talking about the game has caused me to start playing again as well.

You should! :D You should! :D

Thinking about playing it again myself.

Last time I played a um...can't remember really (Toreador, I think). Anyway I focused solely on melee weapons...this time I think I may go for a more "magic" based clan.

Edited by Arkan

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

why did they make it so friggin HARD to plant those stupid webcams and get back out without being seen in hollywood?

And also why did they make those damn sewers!?

Hey! You lay off the sewers. Sewers are nice :devil:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Day 6 :cool:

whew... combatastic :)

Giovani mansion, Society of Leopold, Hallowbrook Hotel... fight fight fight fight fight.... >_< Quick and easy though :)

Shame I couldn't save Ash :(

And the Hallowbrook was a pain, had bugs screw my game not once but twice <_< Oh well, those are the first game screwing bugs I've come across, so I can't complain that much :)

The park... wow, that werewolf was easy :)

As for which side I chose... Anarch of course :) The Anarchs are the only really cool characters in this game so I had to side with them :)

Now I'm at the Kuei-Jin leader's room... and dang if that fight isn't tough >_<

Ah well, time to take a break and finish it tomorrow :)

Hey, Darque, you do know that it IS possible to end a sentence with a period instead of a smiley, right? If you're really bold you might even use an exclamation mark!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Shame I couldn't save Ash :)

>_<

See that Hades? You are, in fact, a singularity of werewolf suckage. :D

As for which side I chose... Anarch of course :) The Anarchs are the only really cool characters in this game so I had to side with them :)

>_<

And shut up, Mk. I happen to find it to be sorta cute. :("

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Shame I couldn't save Ash :)

:)

I couldn't pick the lock, so I figured there was a key, and I figured the main badguy had it >_<

he didn't and 1 minute isn't enough time to search :(

See that Hades? You are, in fact, a singularity of werewolf suckage. :D

:)"

>_<

Anarch all the way :)