Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

And shut up, Mk. I happen to find it to be sorta cute.  >_<"

Well, duh, what a surprise. When you lose your virginity you'll probably find it as annoying and nauseatingly fake cute (no, Darque, it doesn't really work) as I do.

It's all good though. At least we're not seeing the one-smiley posts as often anymore!

Speaking of Vampire: Bloodlines.. When I played the game (for reviewing purposes) I did every sidequest I could find, explored every dialogue option I could use and went through every locale available to me. Reading this thread has made me interested in reinstalling the game, but since I've seen pretty much all the game has to offer (except the various clans differing dialogue choices) I'm wondering if anything else in the game changes depending on which clan I choose? I don't feel like going through the entire game again if all I'm getting is new dialogue..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

New lairs for Nossies and Tremere, sidequest for Nossies, but all it really is is a snatch and grab in the Warrens.

So yeah, mostly just new dialogues and cool vampy powahs.

Also I don't think finding it cute has anything to do with intact virginity as I find it as annoying as all get out myself. But y'know, water off a duck's back and all that.

@Darque: Did you find the sword in the Hallowbrook? That sword is badass.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

And shut up, Mk. I happen to find it to be sorta cute.  :o"

Well, duh, what a surprise. When you lose your virginity you'll probably find it as annoying and nauseatingly fake cute (no, Darque, it doesn't really work) as I do.

It's all good though. At least we're not seeing the one-smiley posts as often anymore!

Somebody's bitter. :)

And for what reason, I can't fathom. Hot swedish girlfriend and all.

Speaking of Vampire: Bloodlines.. When I played the game (for reviewing purposes) I did every sidequest I could find, explored every dialogue option I could use and went through every locale available to me. Reading this thread has made me interested in reinstalling the game, but since I've seen pretty much all the game has to offer (except the various clans differing dialogue choices) I'm wondering if anything else in the game changes depending on which clan I choose? I don't feel like going through the entire game again if all I'm getting is new dialogue..

You went through the different factions and got the different endings? If so, are they worth another playthrough, or are they all basically a slightly different version of one another?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Giovani mansion, Society of Leopold, Hallowbrook Hotel... fight fight fight fight fight....  :o Quick and easy though :)

In the Giovanni Mansion, you really only have to fight the twins. The rest you can trick, deceive or outrun (well, mostly). Fighting is also limited in Leopold (except the crazy vampire hunter) :)

Shame I couldn't save Ash :(

Why not ? :(

And the Hallowbrook was a pain, had bugs screw my game not once but twice  <_ oh well those are the first game screwing bugs i come across so can complain that much src="//s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.forums.obsidian.net/emoticons/default_original.gif" alt=":)">

Hollowbrook was part of what I referred to as "uninspiredcand tedious" previously :)

Really bad compared to the rest. <_>

The park... wow, that werewolf was easy :)

Hades' mileage may vary :lol:

As for which side I chose... Anarch of course :) The Anarchs are the only really cool characters in this game so I had to side with them :)

The only characters (well, Brujahs and Gangrels actually) that I havent tried... :-"

Now I'm at the Kuei-Jin leader's room... and dang if that fight isn't tough >_

Thats where I ended up in my first game with a Malkav without any special combat abilities :ninja:

I actually reloaded an earlier saved game and decided to side with the superior forces then :ph34r:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yes :">

If you can't beat them, join them...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

For whatever reason, when I (finally) successfully installed all the web cams, saw that edition of the paper and even got the congratulatory e-mail from Imalia, that ungrateful woman failed me on the quest.

It's probably just another bug, but after basically building a stealth character to complete those specific missions, I was pretty torqued about not passing the quest.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

It's probably just another bug, but after basically building a stealth character to complete those specific missions, I was pretty torqued about not passing the quest.

I *think* that was fixed in the offical patch ?

You should get consistent information from both the newspaper, Imalia and the questlist, whether you failed or succeeded.

Day 7 - Spoilerific :)

FAN-tastic game (w00t)

Finally finished it, that Kuei-Jin was a pain >_< I can't imagine what it'd be like without Celerity... maybe a full flamethrower would help.

By contrast, the Sherrif was surpisingly easy.

I sold everything I wasn't going to really use (weapons wise) and stocked up on blood (which I was out of at this point) and ammo

Loved the ending I got. Jack and the Anarchs for the win! (w00t)

Edited by Darque

I've got the official patch, but for whatever reason that quest got screwed. And I was not about to slink around her apartment again while her boytoy chills on the couch.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I loved the 'solo' ending as well. I did it as my Ventrue, who eventually suck screw the Camarilla, screw the Anarch's...screw everyone. You all suck ass.

As for the Kuei-Jin, Flamethrower and Killmatic is what I used.

Hey, how is the Kilmatic? I never picked one up as I really don't like the rapid fire weaponry. Is it easy to control?

As for the game itself, I think I'm going to play another round in "me mode" >_<

If you have firearms 10, it's exceptionally steady, with the "circle" crosshair when not moving (i.e. exceptionally accurate).

It's a really fun gun to use. It shoots so fast that the number spam made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it.

Oops, missed one.

In the Giovanni Mansion, you really only have to fight the twins. The rest you can trick, deceive or outrun (well, mostly). Fighting is also limited in Leopold (except the crazy vampire hunter) :)

I couldn't find a way in, so I just "invited" myself :D

Things went downhill from there. o:)

Shame I couldn't save Ash :(

Why not ? :(

I couldn't find a key ;)

I figured the main bad guy fo the area had it... which he didn't... and 1 minute wasn't enough time to search for it. :(

Hollowbrook was part of what I referred to as "uninspiredcand tedious" previously  >_<

Really bad compared to the rest.  <_<

It was a bit tedious, the bugs made it annoying.

I had a bug with the tremere fight that caused his spells to keep working even after I killed him. He wouldn't "poof" for some reason.

The other was a lockup.

The park... wow, that werewolf was easy :)

Hades' mileage may vary :lol:

Well, I can see why someone might have problems with it.

And I can see Hades point about it not being killable being an annoyance. In the PNP I would have been able to off it... maybe... if I was lucky... reaaaaaaaally lucky.

Actually, taking it out with a door would have been easier in the PNP too... now that I think about it.

As for which side I chose... Anarch of course :) The Anarchs are the only really cool characters in this game so I had to side with them :)

The only characters (well, Brujahs and Gangrels actually) that I havent tried... :-"

I'm looking forward to trying a Tremere or Malkavian... not sure how I'll approach it though... I got reaaaaaaaaaaally used to Celerity.

Now I'm at the Kuei-Jin leader's room... and dang if that fight isn't tough :)

Thats where I ended up in my first game with a Malkav without any special combat abilities :ninja:

I actually reloaded an earlier saved game and decided to side with the superior forces then :ph34r:

Yikes :wacko:

I can understand that, after dying about ten times I was tempted, but I decided to perservere. Took darn near everything to drop it... everything :wacko:

If you have firearms 10, it's exceptionally steady, with the "circle" crosshair when not moving (i.e. exceptionally accurate).

It's a really fun gun to use.  It shoots so fast that the number spam made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it.

Hey >_<

I'm going to have to use that on my next game.

I'm thinking Tremere now, they have Auspex, which boosts your gun skills right?

Guns, spells... oh, I'm liking where this is heading :)

It makes me want to do the happy dance.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.