Are you all a bunch of drunks or something?

Theres an arguement to legalise drugs.

It is already legal (only soft) here... and we get less kids killin' themselves with made up sniff things like glue and sorts...

The poor guy doesn't have any friends.  :(

You could be his friend..

I thought they already were... :(

Wasn't she talking (with WE) about that experience that made him drink alone?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Its easy to drink in moderation, a beer or three in the summer sun with your friends. A big party once in a while. Everyone does it, except people who havent grown out of their geek phase and religious nuts.

Yes, absolutely. The reason why I choose not to drink is because I haven't grown out of my geek phase or I'm a religous nut.

Theres the two other reasons too:

A. Youre a very boring person

B. You either are an ex-alcoholic... or your dad/mum/whatever used to be one and youre afraid youll go the same way

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Its easy to drink in moderation, a beer or three in the summer sun with your friends. A big party once in a while. Everyone does it, except people who havent grown out of their geek phase and religious nuts.

Yes, absolutely. The reason why I choose not to drink is because I haven't grown out of my geek phase or I'm a religous nut.

B. You either are an ex-alcoholic... or your dad/mum/whatever used to be one and youre afraid youll go the same way

Or...

A. He could be Straight-Edge

B. He could avoid it for health reasons

C. He could not like the detrimental effects on his judgment

D. He could be pointing out the flaws in a broad generalization

Edited by deganawida

I rely on marmosets to be cool.

Going back to drugs I think a big part of it is that the effects sound awfully similar to hwat happens if you get, say a violent tropical illness. I've had violent tropical illnesses, and frankly if I want to lose track of reality and start sweating and rolling my eyes, I'd go for them again.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The worst part is that Baileys is exceptionally fattening, too. :-"

Everyone does it, except people who havent grown out of their geek phase and religious nuts.

:'(

I just don't like the idea of altering my body/mind/perception. I'm barely able to function as is. :p

That was Isaac Asimov's pov, too. :lol:

It's only when you have someone close to you not have their full and normally expected faculties that one is forced to reconsider the immature notion that sensibilities are merely at one's disposal for hedonistic purposes.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Mmmmm..... Baileys.

I don't drink to get drunk that much anymore. I drink socially or just in appreciation of a fine wine or beer. That said, a little buzz can be a good thing.

You know you're fighting a losing battle when my college's marketing team used the slogan "Stop at the Buzz" in an attempt to curb binge drinking.

In my experience, drugs like marijuana are bad because they are the gateway to listening to Phish and the Grateful Dead and playing hackysack. Ecstasy-type of drugs are bad because they lead to people dancing to repetitive techno music in clubs for days on end.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

In my experience, drugs like marijuana are bad because they are the gateway to listening to Phish and the Grateful Dead and playing hackysack. Ecstasy-type of drugs are bad because they lead to people dancing to repetitive techno music in clubs for days on end.

:thumbsup:

Darth Drabek wins the arguement!!

The only times I hear Phish is when they replay the 'Weekend At Burnsie's' episode of the Simpsons. And the music selection at work includes 'a touch of grey' by the Dead.

I say to each their own. If you like your booze, great. If you're enjoying soft drugs recreationally, it's the same. It's when you cross the line into **** like Meth and Coke and Herion that you become a dolt.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well, the topic has been diverted over the past few pages.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

She's a hypocrite.

Whether she knows it or not (or whether she wants to know it, or not). The only decision you need to make is whether to make her aware of it, or not.

Here's the deal. Get her drunk, and then you can naughty.gifnaughty.gifnaughty.gif

Then you can ask her again if alcohol is cool or not.

Crude, but effective.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well... since happiness is nothing but a neurochemically induced illusion, we all do drugs to some extent. The fact that some of those drugs may be foreign to our body is rather irrelevant.

But yeah, she's a hypocrite. Unless she's real hot, I suggest you reduce your contact with her to a minimum.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yes. Absolutely spot on.

I ran into some prostitutes outside my apartment last night. Poor girls were absolutely fethed up on crack. I've never actually seen it in person before. It is utterly tragic that someone can fall like that in this society and get treated as a criminal, not as a sick person. >_<

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have never been drunk in my life

Holy ****...

Isn't Hades, like, 30?

Thats almost as bad as being a virgin. If I had stayed home sober all my life, I doubt I would have one tenth of the friends I have today. If I had been one of those anal people who bitch about how dumb people who drink are etc. then I would have had noone.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Alcohol is a drug that impairs physical co-ordination and mental judgement and is used as an escape from reality. Getting plastered on a very regular basis is no better morally than getting high on an illegal drug on a regular basis, it's just legal.

If your friend has a serious respect issue about drug users and she's a frequent boozer, she definitely needs to look into her own eye first. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts