NWN2 Videos!

I need this game. I need this game more than Oblivion, Jade Empire, Baldur's Gate 2, Fallout 2, Planescape Torment, and Ultima 4.

GIMMME! GIMMME! GIMMME! GIMMME! GIMMME! GIMMME! GIMMME!

Bad thing though is that the tutorial is in game. Oh well.

GIMMME!

Edited by Judge Hades

I need this game.  I need this game more than Oblivion, Jade Empire, Baldur's Gate 2, Fallout 2, Planescape Torment, and Ultima 4.

GIMMME!  GIMMME!  GIMMME!  GIMMME!  GIMMME!  GIMMME!  GIMMME!

Bad thing though is that the tutorial is in game.  Oh well.

GIMMME!

Too bad you're going to wait a year before it hits the bargain bin.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I need this game.  I need this game more than Oblivion, Jade Empire, Baldur's Gate 2, Fallout 2, Planescape Torment, and Ultima 4.

GIMMME!  GIMMME!  GIMMME!  GIMMME!  GIMMME!  GIMMME!  GIMMME!

Bad thing though is that the tutorial is in game.  Oh well.

GIMMME!

Its the same basic toolset with some added goodies.  I mean its not the only CRPG being released with a toolset next year.  That is hardly innovative or something to get overly excited about.

Should I be surprised? :blink:"

We're just saying that if you wait until a game hits the "rubbish bin" It'll be too late for the dev since the publishers look only to the first couple of weeks to determine if a game is a hit or miss.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

listening to fergie we could not help but wonder if he were the nerd that ricky manning jr. recently beat up at a LA area denny's.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/bears/cst-spt-bear24.html

linky for you non-sports fans.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

seemingly moments ago you were complaining 'bout 20 hours and how you weren't gonna buy til bargain bin prices for nwn2 were making reasonable.

personal opinion is that we am still gonna wait for bargain bin.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Being an Obsidian VIP and all (huh huh huh) ID look bad if I didnt have it on pre-order :-"

Also: OE consists of some very talented people and I dont think theyre capable of doing a really bad game.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The problem is that I'm sick of NWN1, and my reaction to the video has shown that I'm still recovering.

I share your antipathy , not because it's an NwN game. I'm just burned out on D&D and the FR right now.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Is IGN all screwed up for anyone else? It's been weird for ages with me. Great vids though, I especially like the lighting effects you can make in vid 3 and the char creation looks sweet.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

I was touching myself when I watched those... just kidding. I actually took a pretty nasty fall and my right palm has now quite large wound in it. No touching for me for some time. :-

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

That's both oddly saddening and endearingly tactless, Kirottu. :p

The videos look.............words fail me. In a good way. And Feargus has a slight lisp...don't know why I noticed. I just did.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Found this on the REAL NWN2 boards.. link to IGN and the "first" NWN2 videos.

Good stuff 99%, and 1% bad.

Totally sweet. :">

http://pc.ign.com/articles/704/704146p1.html

Repost from The Evil Ones Board tm. :

Good stuff.  ye all should have showed the really huge creatures like a dragon so we can see the size difference in comparison to NWN1 large creatures.

The UI looks about the same as NWN with some differences so that's cool. I noticed soemthing in the upper left corner that i couldn't tell what it was though (too dark). Targeting spell icon thingy is cool. I'm not the biggest fan of controlling henchmen like others are; but if youa re gonna do it do it right, I say and it seems thou hast!

The videos were really dark though so it wans't 100% as clear as I'd like.

If I choose lawful good, will my character smile?!?!?! Just wondering...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

No. You are wrong. The NWN AI is better than most plus. And, it's also superior role-playing wise than role-playing a 6 Headed Hydra...

That said, at least for the NWN2 OC, I'll be controlling npcs as I'm sure it'll be balanced with that in mind. Role-playing will suffer in that regard; but there's other role-playing that should make up for it. :p

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.