Currently Listening To

Baley

Sleep - Dragonaut

Finntroll - TROLLHAMMAREN!

*HUG*

*Shoots both of you in the face, then breaks all your Finntroll CD's in two"

I only have Finntroll mp3s. I do have a bunch of Skyclad, though, and they're the originators of Folk Metal.

Do you listen to a German folk metal band called In Extremo? They sing a lot of songs in various medieval european languages.

I recommend checking out Liam, its one of my favourite songs. Its REALLY good.

Edited by roshan

Evanescence - Understanding

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Alice In Chains - Heaven Beside You

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

*Shoots both of you in the face, then breaks all your Finntroll CD's in two"

I only have Finntroll mp3s. I do have a bunch of Skyclad, though, and they're the originators of Folk Metal.

Finntroll parodies Black Metal, the folk metal thing was an afterthought once it was found out that they could seriously scrounge out money from what was originally a joke. I mean, Finntroll was originally just two guys playing electric guitar over a synth humppa(finnish polka) sound during an oh-so-finnish binge.

But anyways

*forcefeeds the broken CD's to Kaftan while laughing heartilly*

Finntroll - Bastuvisan

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I know I shouldn't curse at a job interview, and I don't - but the fact of the matter is, that's because, like I said, I'm trying to hide it because I want something out of them, mainly a job. That's what I'm saying all along. Not cursing is just a way to appear better than you are. If it wouldn't hurt my chances of getting that job, I would just do it - because that's who I am.

You are making the fallacious equivocation between you and other people. Others don't need to swear to explain themselves. The fact that you have to "appear better than you are" says to me:

• you know that swearing makes you appear a lesser person

• you know that swearing makes you a lesser person

• you probably don't realise that others do not need to swear to express themselves, adequately.

Additionally, swearing in a blunt way to express more complex concepts without expressing them; exactly like adding "you know?" as an interrogative appeal at the end of an inadequate statement by someone hoping to convey their meaning. In other words it is the enemy of eloquence. Therefore I am ag'in it.

This is exactly my point. Swearing is not allowed but the reasoning behind it is nonexistent. Okay, swearing makes something PG-13 or R, but hey, what does that even mean?

It means that those of us who don't swear in general conversation needn't be bludgeoned with it when going about our normal daily business.

The rating system is entirely flawed, so all this is based on is a couple of indignant bastards who are too lazy to raise their own children and therefore need to turn their children into media hermits, trying their best to ignore that it *will* come.

You seem to have been brought up in a very (verbally) hostile environment. Others are not so unlucky.

And as for the general guidelines, pretty much every single thing in there that applies to swearing is entirely subjective. I don't  any of those reasons apply to my swearing (because, afterall, the word filter does filter them out, and therefore nobody is excluded from participating. **** **** **** ****. see?) and you have yet to give me a proper reason to stop swearing other than being preventive from a warning, which, because it's reasonless, is nothing less than a straightforward threat. The entire system is based on how much of a tool the other person is.

Your logic is flawed, and relies on everyone else being equally incable of constructing a sentence without profanity to express themselves.

Also, I don't need to have a reason, I'm telling you to stop swearing. That's what you will do, or you will get a warning.

Okay, I declare that as of now, the word dingo, is my personal replacement for any four letter word and has the same emotional charge.

And this is all a dingoing pile of dingo.

That is much better. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Nat King Cole -- You Call It Madness

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Anyway...

Kansas - Carry on my Wayward Son

I can't listen to Kansas. My dad wants Dust In The Wind to be played on his funeral, and now I can't think of Kansas without thinking about my father dying.

Guns N' Roses - Paradise City

Man. They started so well with Appetite For Destruction... then they lost their nerve.

I wouldn't know about them sucking. I only know Dust In The Wind, really. I never checked out anything else because of the aforementioned reason.

Everyone I know always calls them, sarcastically, whining, prog-rocking Kansas. That doesn't spell much good.

Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

Disturbed's third album has a bit of an old-school metal feel to it. It's good that some of the nu-metal bands realized that playing real metal is a lot more satisfying. I can hear a definate Pantera influence here.

It's kind of repetitive though. But hey, you can't have anything.