The Big E3 List: 2006 Edition

funcroc

SEGA

Chrome Hounds (X360)

Phantasy Star Universe (PC, PS2)

Sonic the Hedgehog (PS3, X360)

Super Monkey Ball Adventure (Cube, PS2, PSP)

AND THE ONES I KNOW ABOUT:

Medieval 2 Total War,

Time of the Assassin,

Virtua Figher 5,

House of the Dead 4,

PHI-PHY,

Yakuza,

SEGA + Obsidian = Westen RPG

SEGA + Secret Level = ?

SEGA + Silicon Knights = ?

SEGA + Bizzare Creations =?

SEGA + Creater of Emire at War = RTS

Probably alot more too.

What kind of April fools joke is this? It wasn't even funny.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That was an oddly neutered list. No Gothic 3? I am seriously worried about Gothic 3. I've seen pictures from the latest build, and it just doesn't look good! They've taken the art in a new direction to make the orcs more human-like, but the original artwork for Gothic/Gothic 2 is some of the best I've seen and this new style just isn't as appealing to me. I am hoping it looks the way it does because the pictures are quite early.. just as I hoped the brown blandness of the pictures I saw from Morrowind was before it was released.

Oh well, I have Oblivion at least, which turned out to be so much better than I had anticipated. Even the manual is good this time!

Edit: .

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

What new movie?  Don't tell me that Georgie boy is going to kill Indiana Jones like he did Star Wars.

No, Georgie Boy is not. Stevie Boy is. It is amazing how far Spielburg has fallen.

Also, I have heard a lot of complaints about the guy hired to write the script. Apparently he is the genius behind Rush Hour 2 and Speed 2.

Edited by Arclam

That can't be the full list because I know Creative Assembly are showing Medieval 2: Total War and they're not on the list. Nival is missing from the list, too.

"Oh, Speilberg. He hasn't made a good movie since Jaws."

Saving Private Ryan had some cheese, but it was a kickass war movie overall. And Close Encounters is amazing.

Thats far from the final games baby arms,

I know of quite a few Capcom and SEGA games not on that list.

I aso know that Nintendo will deffinitly be showing more then 1

game expically with the Revolution around the corner.

Also The Creative Assembly wont have there own booth

there under SEGAs booth.