NWN2 interview & new screenshots

funcroc

I want to play this game now! (w00t)

btw, I hated the radial menu of NWN, toee was good, nwn sucked. Too many tiers in the NWN radial menu. I'm glad they're changing this.

Also Gaider said something about graphics in NWN2 compared to Oblivion and Gothic. Those games are single payer games, whereas NWN2 is multiplayer and played online. Hence they can't do the awesomeness of graphics like those games. But considering the screenshots, they come pretty close. :thumbsup:

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

"Let us compare NWN 2 graphics to NWN 1, which NWN 2 looks completely kickarse."

Yes, let's compare it to a 4 year old game. By doing so, you insult NWN2's graphics. I'm sure NWN2's graphics will be better than Oblivion becuase like MW, Oblivion probably has brown poo that Bethesda likely tries to pass off as 'good graphics'.

The radial menu of NWN was better than TOEE's because at least unlike TOEE; it's radial menu didn't go off the screen. Add to that, the quick slots, it was a perfect combination.

Hopefully, the NWN2 method is good as well since they decided to waste time taking out somehting from NWN1 that actually worked great. NWN's interface was easily the best interface ever, imnsho.

May NWN2's continue to wow me in the tradition of this (still yet) short series.

:huh:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Only the handle was spikey and I don

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

what is it we don't know about? anime? is lots of anime that don't use silly giant weapons.

as to the FR and D&D, you will notice that most of the item descriptions for weapons is okie dokie. swords is approx. right for historical sizes and weights... is simply the artists who screw things. is nothing wrong with the rules themselves.

as for star wars... we don't like star wars with the uber jedi. however, even the most wacky display o' jedi lightsabre nonsesne has never shown a jedi cut a spaceship in half with a lightsabre... 'least not in the movies. ain't never read the books or comics. jedi also do not wield 200lb weapons like they were willow fronds. jedi suck, but ain't nothing like final fantasy or berserk or samurai 7 nonsense... 'least as far as weapons is concerned.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

what is it we don't know about?  anime?  is lots of anime that don't use silly giant weapons. 

About that series I posted pic of. I was simply saying there