NWN2 interview & new screenshots

funcroc

Well they released a lot of pics already. Now just give us one where all the toolbars and drop-down menues etc are included, so we can see what it looks like? Personally I like the BG-style, clickable icons at the bottom of the screen.

J.

I think they said that the interface is customisable. I don't know what they mean but I hope that it means that people can design downloadable interface templates (say where you hang your menus, left/right/top/bottom + design) a la winamp where it looks different and is actually functionable.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I think they said that the interface is customisable.  I don't know what they mean but I hope that it means that people can design downloadable interface templates (say where you hang your menus, left/right/top/bottom + design) a la winamp where it looks different and is actually functionable.

That ^, and the interface is probably the last thing to be finalised.

I know whenever I create and interface, it is the thing I am polishing last, because it is the one element that one can never spend too much time on, so it is strategically best (design-wise) to pour all the extra time, made up in the completion of other elements on time and earlier than projected, onto this task.

Naturally it is done after all the other tasks are done, to eliminate the risk that another element isn't finished and extra effort was spent on the i/f.

:o

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT