NWN2 interview & new screenshots

funcroc

Also, Judge Hades, I suppose you are new to CRPGs. One CRPG I recommend you play is named Fallout. I warn that it was released in 1997, so you might not enjoy the graphics, but I assure you that you will like it if you give it a proper chance. This game features a context-sensitive vertical drop-down menu. It's very functional and convenient. Try it, you'll have lots of fun!

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Like Fallout?

Good. I liked Fallout.

I have but one question: are Volo and Elminster still alive? I miss them. :(

And can I play as a cleric of Aoskar? That'd be fun. I could, like, cast raise dead on him and then teleport to another dimension and suffocate due to lack of oxygen.

Edited by Krezack

Yes.

No.

:(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Have you guys considered that maybe Hades just wanted to score a pic or two for us? Hell, I was hoping for an in-game pic, and if the excuse is a look at the new menu, so be it. Anyhow, stop picking on the guy already.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

But...he's so pickable. :">

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

no insight into ferret?

Me wants to know too.

Good interview...

Know what? Whats been said pretty much sums up the situation.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Yes, yes, we all get the stupid assed joke.  :huh:

Again I will state that shows absolutely nothing how it will work in NWN 2 which was the point of the request. So, Fenghuang, thanks for sharing your idiocy.

How could it be conceptually any different in NWN2?

Share your thoughts with us.

No, really.

Edited by Diamond