Starcraft: Ghost News!

karka

I expect it will pop up in a couple of years on the next gen machines.

I was pretty suprised Nintendo didnt do the same with Twilight Princess. But Nintendo does seem to show more integrity than most.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

It's a smart move by Blizzard that they just don't release games if they aren't AAA standard. They can obviously afford to and it gives them pretty much the best reputation in the business. Still a little sad to see SC:G go down the tubes.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

This is disappointing.  But not surprising.  They've only delayed this game about 150 times already.  At least there's a potential we'll see it for next-gen platforms.  Or maybe they'll decid to work on Starcraft: 2 instead.  *crosses fingers*

My guess is they have been working on an RTS for a while already, but they are keeping a media blackout until they are almost ready for alpha and then beta testing, which will propably take up to two years total.

It would be absurd to think they have kept their RTS people at idle since Frozen Throne...

Smart move one could expect from Blizzard. I think no company has higher standards than them. It's a way to ensure their fanbase keeps trusting them. One lesser game and it's all down the drain.

I'm not saying I was looking forward to Ghost, but I was curious at the least. I was expecting it to be some kind of bridge between the RTS games, as I'm almost convinced they're working on StarCraft 2 at the moment. Hope this doesn't delay SC2. On the other hand, delays at Blizzard usually imply good things.

I just wonder; for how much time have Blizzad worked on this game? I think it is more than 2 years now.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Smart move one could expect from Blizzard. I think no company has higher standards than them. It's a way to ensure their fanbase keeps trusting them. One lesser game and it's all down the drain.

I'm not saying I was looking forward to Ghost, but I was curious at the least. I was expecting it to be some kind of bridge between the RTS games, as I'm almost convinced they're working on StarCraft 2 at the moment. Hope this doesn't delay SC2. On the other hand, delays at Blizzard usually imply good things.

and WoW isn't a "lesser game"?

I just wonder; for how much time have Blizzad worked on this game? I think it is more than 2 years now.

closer to four... it debuted at the 2002 tokyo game show.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I hate blizzard and will never buy a game from them again until it has Starcraft in the title.

Not even Diablo III? :(

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Hehe, people are calling WoW a lesser game...that's funny.

It has 5 million subscribers. That's basically the size of Chicago. Blizzard convinced an entire metropolitian city to pay them $15 a month. I'm pretty sure that is a successful business venture.