Most loyal character

Which party member was the most loyal to you?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Which party member was the most loyal to you?

• T3-M4
    • Kreia
    • Atton
    • Bao-Dur
    • Handmaiden/Disciple
    • Mira
    • Hanharr
    • HK-47
    • Visas
    • Mandalore

Who, out of all your party members, was the most loyal to the PC? you dont have to like them, but who do you think would stick by you the best? I didn't put G0T0, because he is obviously serving his own agenda.

I would have to say HK was the most loyal party member for me on the dark side, and a tie between bao-dur and disciple when i dared venture to the light side.

oh ya forgot to add you can go ahead and comment on this if you want

Edited by HK-47_THE_MEATBAG_KILLER

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I voted for Bao-Dur just because he was the most loyal of my companions in K2 and the only one besides T3 that I ever really felt safe with.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I dont know... few are really loyal:

T3-M4: he wont let me acces the navicomputer, and disables HK without asking me first

Kreia: Keeps secrets, manipulates partymembers

Atton: Keeps secrets too.

Bao-Dur: well, kinda loyal

Handmaiden: kinda loyal, too.

Disciple: if you're male, he betrays you to the republic.

Mira: a Bountyhunter. she tried to colect your bounty, remember?

Hanharr: only serves because Kreia forces him to wouldn't trust him for a sec without Kreia

HK-47: having read about the cut content(HK-factory, etc.) I dont trust him at all...

Visas: forces herself into the party on the ravager even if I say no.

Mandalore: same as Visas

so, to round things up I trust Handmaiden and Bao-Dur the most, but for some reason I still dont trust Bao-dur... dont know why. So, handmaiden get's my voice

Sanity is for the weak!

Bao Dur because he served with the exile during the Mandalorian wars and then didn't hesitate to join the party when you met up with him on Telos.

10 points to those who said bao dur, yes he served under you in the MW, and fully trusts your judgements and probabally knows you the best - and hes always showing you respect "yes general" ect. he helped build your lightsaber and hes a very loyal, valuable character, and understands what you've been through and all

Bao and T3 -_-

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Mandalore is loyal considering that Mandalorians live by an honor code. Mandalore was loyal to Revan until Revan dismissed him by force since he would not leave Revan's side.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well in K2 they kinda made them not like in K1's "I'm joining and obeying" it's more like "I'm joining cuz I wanna and YOU are giving me a ride cuz I need some things to be done"

T3-M4 - yeah the Navicomputer stuff

Kreia - lol

Atton - loyal but keeps his secrets

Bao-Dur - most loyal IMO. Is there ever anything he doesn't tell you? If he has a secret and is about to reveal it - you're the first to know.

Handmaiden/Disciple - donno about Disciple but Handmaiden has some real loyalty problems. To the end I don't even know who she was following :)

Mira - calling me a "bounty" and tricking me with poison or poison dart (yeah lol) and you want a ride? Forget it. If I were given a choice I'd never take her along with me unless I could train her as a Sentinel and then Force Choke her everytime she learns sth wrong :-

Hanharr - loyal? To Kreia maybe. phnh! <_<

HK-47 - in K1 maybe but not in K2 along with his arrogant speaches.

Visas - she dies for you if you want it! Very loyal though has a problem with dancing for Hutts :D (or they did that because there wasn't enough time to create an additional Dancer model for Visas :lol: )

Mandalore - takes a ride because of his own reasons. If it were up to me I'd tell everyone where his "hidden" camp is.

Edited by Darth Kavar

I said Handmaiden was the most loyal, as she literally worships the Exile. She is facinated by the exile, and is the only other person to confront Atris for you (I thought she was going to die there, which would have been more interesting) Plus she is in love with the male exile (Atton is just like Han, a wisecrak IMO whom i never really bothered with). Love conquers all so they say...

These are some arguments against the popular choices:

HK was loyal in KOTOR 1 as ppl have said, but HK can be reprogramed, plus I think he is still really loyal to his *former master* rather than you.

Again T3 is loyal to the former crew of the Ebon Hawk (never unlocking the navicomputer >_< as mentioned earlier)

Bao Dur looks like someone who will loose control at any second, atleast when Mandalore shows up that is. That guy has just bottled up too much hate to be stable, hence loyal.

Edited by aerowars617

I disagree about Bao-Dur he might hurt Mandalore (in fact in the cut stuff he says to the Exile if Mandalore steps out of line he'll throw him out the airlock and somehow I doubt he's joking) but I don't think he would ever intentionally do anything to hurt the Exile. Accidentally, maybe, but never intentionally which to me shows loyalty.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Why do I get the feeling that all the votes for Bao were because of his ruggedly handsome good looks?

I voted for HK. He's my homie.

Edited by Draken_Fett

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Hell yes. I may be heterosexual, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Got to get me some 'o 'dat ass!

Ahem. I'm not the only one who noticed. Ask Mellypie. She likes Bao like a fat kid likes chocolate.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Hell yes. I may be heterosexual, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Got to get me some 'o 'dat ass!

Ahem. I'm not the only one who noticed. Ask Mellypie. She likes Bao like a fat kid likes chocolate.

That's ok, I don't really want to hear about it, for I don't like/use Bao-Dur that much...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

i disagree, he is not very hot, his quiet voice and those weird horns. and of course, i always turn to the dark side, so he gets even uglier...strange how he looks dark but is always acting light.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

T3. I can sell him and he still loves me

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The voice is VERY very sexy! And the whole tight t-shirt look. And the brooding. And the way he stares at you when he's going on about the war. 'I'm.... sure you do, General'. He's hotter than any of them. Hotter than Carth, I dare say.