KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Obsidian makes playing cards!?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

And then, he ate her.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

post-1658-1144191421_thumb.jpg

Gungan. Witha lightsabre. Mesa force chokes yousa!

Everyone would be rooting to see it get killed :wub: "Go Darth Villain go!"

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

You can't even remember you made that term up?

I did? hmmmm I kinda remembers. Of course the "old times" when we all used to post and post and post before kotor II's time. :wub:

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

You can't even remember you made that term up?

I did? hmmmm I kinda remembers. Of course the "old times" when we all used to post and post and post before kotor II's time. :lol:

Well I suppose you remember Master Jedi, your old boyfriend haha.

Master Jedi? yes i remember him, lol. But he wasn't my B/F. By the way how did you know him? :blink:

I forget so easily.

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

Hey guys I just had a thought, Obsidian is hiring for a new RPG game in the works, what if its Kotor III? just throwing that out into the open, maybe they are already working on it while we debate and crap...

Yes. And they will steal all of our ideas and laugh in our face for eternity.

Steal my ideas? Great. We'll have a great game

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Well IGN had up dated the E3 list for games, unfortunely K3 ain't there. stupid LA...grrr. Any way head over to ign to see it or take the easy path and view it here:

http://games.ign.com/articles/698/698570p1.html

Bah it'll come along eventually they prolly just want to invest a lot more time and effort in K3 than K2... the engine, the storyline, etc. And there's no way they're gonna tie this series up with KOTOR 3... it totally revitalized the Star Wars gaming industry and solidly mounted it in the RPG industries hall of fame, in my opinion.

Bah it'll come along eventually they prolly just want to invest a lot more time and effort in K3 than K2... the engine, the storyline, etc. And there's no way they're gonna tie this series up with KOTOR 3... it totally revitalized the Star Wars gaming industry and solidly mounted it in the RPG industries hall of fame, in my opinion.

smart... Kotor shouldn't be linked to any other star wars game...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

yea, they are probably pulling a chronocross, waiting twenty years, biding their time to make a sequel, meanwhile when it comes out the original fans are either dead or senile, and the new generation of gamers looks at it and go "HAHA thats funny" alas, that could very well be the fate of Kotor 3...all I know is that if K3 ever does come out I will first go nuts, then beat the game in three years and emerge from my dark hole victorious! if it ever happens that is...

If not we can always get a bunch of people together and make a mod and call it KOTOR III

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.