Raven vs. Luke Skywalker

Revan vs. Luke  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Revan vs. Luke

• Revan
    • Luke
    • STFU already

Guest The Architect

Statement: BattleCookie, would you like me to blast this overly curious meatbag who calls himself Jediphile?

Guest The Architect

Replies...

1. Statement: It's a pleasure to work with you master. I will take pleasure in blasting this meatbag's head off!

2. Statement: Master. Every day I learn new acts of cruelty from you. It is an honour to work with one who shares the same views that I do. Suggestion: Set him on fire with a flamethrower and make him burn and roll around in the sand. It is amusing to listen to a meatbag's dying screams.

3. Disappointed Statement: Master, you really worry me when you show this compassion and mercy for other meatbags. I think somebody has been listening to Jedi garbage too much.

4. :p

5. Assumption: Since you did not answer my question master, I'm asssuming you do not care about this issue so I guess I can blast the meatbag then. Get ready to die meatbag!

You darn spammers are going to get my thread locked :p

Edit: So the only thing I have to say to you is: "O RLY?"

Edited by Dyan

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

You darn spammers are going to get my thread locked  :geek:

Another pointless VS. topic has bite the dust

+LS Mastery gained

+10000XP

+10Reputation

-5000 to bounty on your head

You have gained a level in your Spamming Threads skill. You should rest now to gain that additional level...

Edited by BattleCookiee

...I haven't gained a level in seventeen years. :geek:

Ahem. Revan would win...he(she) wipes out, literally, an entire army of thugs, sith, and monsters, with his(her) bare hands...destroys the Star Forge, and.......and.................um......gets to nail Bastilla(No...there's no Carth option...both sexes must nail Bastilla)?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

...I haven't gained a level in seventeen years.  :geek:

Ahem. Revan would win...he(she) wipes out, literally, an entire army of thugs, sith, and monsters, with his(her) bare hands...destroys the Star Forge, and.......and.................um......gets to nail Bastilla(No...there's no Carth option...both sexes must nail Bastilla)?

intresting, i like the last option with bastila and no carth i really wish i could kill him

my revan wiped out everything in revans sight he-he it was fun being evil and destroying everything u could

Revan is tough, no doubt.

But Luke is one of the most powerful jedi ever. If we're talking Master Skywalker, then he'd wipe the floor with Revan any day... but then he probably would with just about anyone.

No.no. Luke is like the worst jedi ever. cant use a lightsaber properly, no real mastery of the force- compared to revan, who owns in both cathegories, Luke's toast.

Sanity is for the weak!

Hmmm, should online death-threats be reported to the mods, I wonder...  :lol:  :lol:

[Force persuade]You don't wan't to report death threats... there are no dead-threats in this thread.

So certain you are... Always with you the thought is to manipulate.. Now report you I shall, don't you think?

Also: Lots of Luke-slashing at the moment [sigh] - I see the Revan fanboys are out in force... [the poor deluded foo... oops, cease typing I shall!]

:D

Hmmm, should online death-threats be reported to the mods, I wonder...  :lol:  :lol:

[Force persuade]You don't wan't to report death threats... there are no dead-threats in this thread.

So certain you are... Always with you the thought is to manipulate.. Now report you I shall, don't you think?

Also: Lots of Luke-slashing at the moment [sigh] - I see the Revan fanboys are out in force... [the poor deluded foo... oops, cease typing I shall!]

:D

LOL! :)

I'm not a Reven fanboy, I just think he's more powerful...

Mirax

Revan is a natural powerful force adept.

Exile is an unnatural powerful force adept.

Luke is a whining farmboy turn Jedi.

Exile and Revan studies the Force for many years.

Luke is whining farm boy who's father was considered to be the strongest force adept of all time....a trait which he then passed along to his son. Beyond that Revan's accomplishments pale in comparison to Luke's accomplishments. In the end Luke might break a sweat before he completely bitch slaps Revan.

Edited by Stewdawg24

"I'm god. I may not be 'The God', but I'm definately a god." - Ground Hog's Day

Visit: http://www.paulvomero.com/

Give Anakin a few years without Obi-Wan right before Ep. III and I'd have to consider Anakin > all.

Obi-Wan ruined everything, he took the man's legs!

Honestly if you were to give everyone the same amount of time to prepare without wars and things I would go with Anakin. (But that's asking too much, isn't it? :shifty: ) He WAS the chosen one. :(

Give Anakin a few years without Obi-Wan right before Ep. III and I'd have to consider Anakin > all.

Obi-Wan ruined everything, he took the man's legs!

Honestly if you were to give everyone the same amount of time to prepare without wars and things I would go with Anakin. (But that's asking too much, isn't it?  :shifty: ) He WAS the chosen one. :(

No, Yoda or Obi-Wan would own all!

Mirax

ummm yeahh... I generally go for the guy who survives for 5000 FREAKING YEARS (albeit in spirit...)

ExarKun.jpg

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Revan, need jedi assitance. By that, I mean he needs other Jedi to help him defeat enemies. Luke however, in his time had no jedi, just troops with guns. Their were only a few. But, that was when he was still in traning.

Now, I don't like the original series ( they were all great movies though)

I like Revan, but I just don't doubt that he would win. Why don't we do a real life test.

Luke in real life: an actor

Revan in real life: a simulato

Darth Revan: lol, u r a noob. hahahaha. i so pwnz u ****

Luke: Oh really. I'm an actor and your a cd disk lets see those chances

*actor of luke pulls out the lightsaber he used in the movies and smashes the disk, Xbox, and the tv*

Cool Hand Luke will lose.

Why you are all idiots voting for Revan

1. Revan is a fully customizable character, you only say it because you guys want to make yourself sound better than Luke

2. Luke is way more famous than Revan. The original series characters own the video game characters.

3. Luke knows way more powers than someone back in that time. Revan knows only few powers, because Jedi in that time didn't know as many powers as of today.

4. Lucas luvs Ani and Luke. If you would ask from Gl, Force God of Sw (:(), he would say Luke. "Revan, who the f*ck is that?" He would say :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

*Starts Force Crush sequence*

How about: No?

And on the Revan VS. Luke stuff: Revan is only looking more powerfull because what fun a game would be where it took 4 years just to give you a meager Force Push and that would be the only Force Power in the game? :huh:

No Trio with Mission and Juhani, we all need Bastila? :(

Damnit... now luke wins...

Optional, Cookie.

Then again, Mission was under age, so you may do some hard time in a Selkath prison, forced to listen to their terrible croaky voices singing praises to the glory that is the endless ocean and most likely wind up as firaxa shark bait after they tie a big T-bone steak to your crotch and chuck you in...but Juhani...I wonder if she likes kittystyle. ;)

On topic...Luke, in the OT, up until ROTJ is a bit on the whiny side...much like his father, who's character I now hate since the prequels came out. :huh:

And dude...Anakin did nothing but kill children and defenseless aliens.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast