Raven vs. Luke Skywalker

Revan vs. Luke  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Revan vs. Luke

• Revan
    • Luke
    • STFU already

Taken from the Bastila vs Mara Jade poll thread. I maintain Revan would win. :ermm:"

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

:ermm: "Raven" would own. Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Revan will wipe the floor with Luke at any time, any where.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Bah, this place is full with Revafiles. Well, I am too.

But anyway, if you ask from me, most powerful is Luke, second comes Revan. Third is Anakin, fourth...someone :p

But if you look at the facts Luke owns. But not easily, if you ask from me. Revan would put up good fight.

Btw, I said STFU already <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect

You cannot compare a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER to a MOVIE CHARACTER. I see most people think Revan would win so far, well there stooges, I mean, would everybody be saying that if Luke Skywalker was the VIDEO GAME CHARACTER who could do all that 'cool' stuff Revan does and Revan was the guy from the movies made in the 70's? That's something for you Revan fanboys to think about...

You cannot compare a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER to a MOVIE CHARACTER. I see most people think Revan would win so far, well there stooges, I mean, would everybody be saying that if Luke Skywalker was the VIDEO GAME CHARACTER who could do all that 'cool' stuff Revan does and Revan was the guy from the movies made in the 70's? That's something for you Revan fanboys to think about...

Woah, chill man. This was meant solely as tongue-in-cheek. Nothing serious, y'know? I don't honestly expect anyone to compare Revan to Luke seriously.

And I'm not a fanboi! I'm not! :ph34r: I just hate luke

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Guest The Architect
Woah, chill man. This was meant solely as tongue-in-cheek. Nothing serious, y'know? I don't honestly expect anyone to compare Revan to Luke seriously.

Fair enough. In that case I vote for Luke Skywalker. You hate Luke Skywalker, why? He's better than Revan IMO.

Edited by The Architect

Fair enough. In that case I vote for Luke Skywalker. You hate Luke Skywalker, why? He's better than Revan IMO.

He's Anakin-spawn and a farmboi to boot. Oh and he's as whiny as his old man. But not as angst-ridden thankfully..

And just so you know, I never read any of the Star Wars novels and I don't intend to either. Why not? I simply don't have the inclination - I'd rather just watch the OT and leave it at that.

Sooo I've only Revan from Kotor 1&2 to compare to Luke from Episodes 4-5-6. And that's why Revan wins. Imho, of course. :D :ph34r:

Guest The Architect
He's Anakin-spawn and a farmboi to boot. Oh and he's as whiny as his old man. But not as angst-ridden thankfully..

And just so you know, I never read any of the Star Wars novels and I don't intend to either. Why not? I simply don't have the inclination - I'd rather just watch the OT and leave it at that.

Sooo I've only Revan from Kotor 1&2 to compare to Luke from Episodes 4-5-6. And that's why Revan wins. Imho, of course. :D :ph34r:

Fair enough. I don't read any of that EU stuff either or pay any attention to any of that. For me, it's just the Prequel Trilogy, the Original Trilogy and the Knights of the Old Republic games...But I still like Luke Skywalker more because I just do!

Fair enough. I don't read any of that EU stuff either or pay any attention to any of that. For me, it's just the Prequel Trilogy, the Original Trilogy and the Knights of the Old Republic games...But I still like Luke Skywalker more because I just do!

I suppose the original characters of any setting all have their own appeal, if only because they are the originals. :blink:

I still say Revan! :-"

Well, Luke did start out as a bit of an annoying brat.

However, I really like the character he has turned into by the end of RotJ, and I positively love how he is portrayed in the Dark Empire comic books - very dark and complex... And incredibly powerful - one wave with the hand and the AT-AT drops like a bucket of bolts :blink:

I feel both are extremly powerful in there time. I just like revan more, i dont know who would win

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Wow... so many Revan fanbois/girlz cannot even spell his name correct  :-

Pssst. If I told you that was on purpose, would you believe me? :blink: :D :devil:"

Of course you can. Both characters are part of the Star Wars World. Revan is a part of the Star Wars history that applied to EI-IV. That has nothing to do with fanboys/-girls.

True that in video games there are more possibilities regarding forces etc. But that is also valid for the new EI-III in which GL had a broader range of special effects.

Well, as I like both very much and I am a fan of both, I have to say that Revan could be a bid stronger as s/he had a deeper knowledge of the force and experience. S/he was the "chosen one" of his/her time.

But it also depends which Luke we are talking of. Luke in IV was at his beginning of using the force so I guess he would've lost the fight. But in the EU the situation could be vice versa.

And Revan got stuck on lvl 20, Exile on 50... and Luke on whatever the fanbois wanted 4000 years after that (lvl 20000?)

That just apply to the games. I don't think there's a classification in levels for jedi. They're jedi padawan, jedi knight or jedi master and that's it.

Edited by Grand Lord Revan

I assume we're talking Return of the Jedi Luke. He used Force Choke on two Gamorreans simultaneously. I can't recall Revan ever doing that.

Only because they didn't include an "en masse force choke" for K1. <_<