What are you playing now....

Darque

I really want that game :p

The game is somewhat of a mixed bag for me but for some reason I really liked it, mainly because of the turnbased combat, the very good physics engine and destructable environments, and the general feel of it being a WW2-based dungeon crawler. There's a couple of issues I had with it, but I can't help enjoying it.

Right now I'm thinking of buying the Sentinels expansion, but I can only find Silent Storm Gold which has both the original (which I already have) and the expansion. I suspect I'm going to purchase it anyway, but I'll be trying to sell off my copy of SS too.

Replaying, now in Spanish (at last :thumbsup: ) The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and Planescape Torment

when you level does a guy scream GooOOOOOAAAAL!!!!!! ?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I really want that game :thumbsup:

The game is somewhat of a mixed bag for me but for some reason I really liked it, mainly because of the turnbased combat, the very good physics engine and destructable environments, and the general feel of it being a WW2-based dungeon crawler. There's a couple of issues I had with it, but I can't help enjoying it.

Right now I'm thinking of buying the Sentinels expansion, but I can only find Silent Storm Gold which has both the original (which I already have) and the expansion. I suspect I'm going to purchase it anyway, but I'll be trying to sell off my copy of SS too.

Walking mechs > u

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I agree. The Panzerkleins were a great twist to the WW2 formula presented in Silent Storm, and in a way reminded me of Gear Krieg's take on a similar alternate timeline and universe. Only problem is you get them so late in the game that the novelty barely has time to set in, and combat outside them is actually recommended for later portions of the game.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney

Play from the first person perspective through five intriguing cases

Two distinct gameplay segments:

Investigation phase - survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court

Court phase - present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and determine what is fact from fiction so you can prove your client's innocence

Colourful cast of characters:

Phoenix Wright - the game's main character who is an accomplished defence lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from truth

Maya Fey - a bright young girl that aids Phoenix in his trials; she is learning to harness her psychic powers which will prove useful in a pinch

Mia Fey - an ace attorney who taught Phoenix everything she knows about the courtroom and continues to support him as a mentor

Miles Edgeworth - Phoenix's arch rival, this slick prosecutor has never lost a case; his intense hatred for criminal behaviour drives him to use any means to ensure a guilty verdict

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

just started a deadly shadows game\

Thief? If so, update it before venturing any further. The gae will rset the difficulty to normal every time you load a save game. Very annoying, if you play on other than normal.

I just bought Thief 1 & 2 (double pack), and I look forward to playing it soon ...

*ahem*

http://www.keepofmetalandgold.com/

It's incredible how long the game can keep one occupied.

Should I read that before I play the games? :blink: (It looks awfully spoilerish ...)

I am not launching myself at a breakneck pace into the games, as I tried the demo for the third one and it didn't make me want to go out and buy it ... still, I expect this will grow on me; and I've heard that there is a really scary bit in one of them. :huh:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Investigation phase - survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court

Court phase - present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies, examine witnesses, and determine what is fact from fiction so you can prove your client's innocence

Phoenix Wright - the game's main character who is an accomplished defence lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from truth

Maya Fey - a bright young girl that aids Phoenix in his trials; she is learning to harness her psychic powers which will prove useful in a pinch

Mia Fey - an ace attorney who taught Phoenix everything she knows about the courtroom and continues to support him as a mentor

Miles Edgeworth - Phoenix's arch rival, this slick prosecutor has never lost a case; his intense hatred for criminal behaviour drives him to use any means to ensure a guilty verdict

:lol:

and I just started Suidoken 3, Henshin a go go baby, and Hulk Ultimate destruction.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

just started a deadly shadows game\

Thief? If so, update it before venturing any further. The gae will rset the difficulty to normal every time you load a save game. Very annoying, if you play on other than normal.

I just bought Thief 1 & 2 (double pack), and I look forward to playing it soon ...

*ahem*

http://www.keepofmetalandgold.com/

It's incredible how long the game can keep one occupied.

Should I read that before I play the games? :huh: (It looks awfully spoilerish ...)

I am not launching myself at a breakneck pace into the games, as I tried the demo for the third one and it didn't make me want to go out and buy it ... still, I expect this will grow on me; and I've heard that there is a really scary bit in one of them. :)

No hurry, it's obvious that one shouldn't try the demos before venturing through the...vanilla games. And yes, there's a subtle amount of scariness involved, especially with Thief 1. If you have any problems, especially Windows and media format related ones, PM me and I'll hook you up with fan guides to solve them. The official patches are too old to answer them.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Why add more court drama to television? >_<

I started God of War for the first time last night. One word: WWWOOOOOW!

Yeh. It's Ares, not that it matters.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds