What are you playing now....

Darque

I've recently started playing through the original C&C. My god the graphics are bad, but I can't stop playing. For the Brotherhood!

Also, my interest in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones is waning. I just finished level 19 by charging the boss with Ephraim and whacking him with a well placed critical using the special fire lance that gives +5 to strength. I think that was the 8th time I restarted that mission. All the other times one of my character died do to A) Some stupid mistake on my part or B) An enemy archer get's a lucky shot in on one of my two Wyvern characters. (By lucky, I'm talking about have a 3% chance to hit and making it) The Snipers can still one-shot my Wyvern Knight. My Wyvern Lord on the other hand is almost impervious to damage. He's got like a 38 defence stat. :D

I just picked up my copy of Freelancer from EB games. As soon as I'm done eating I plan on installing it and destroying enemy ships. And other fun space related stuff. Should I be a smuggler or become a merchant? Sounds like smuggling for teh win to me.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I've been playing San Andreas. Soooooo much San Andreas.

I think I've logged 100 hours already and I've had the game for less than two weeks.

Right now I'm a Cowboy in Los Santos with dual sawed off shotguns.

The sawed off shotguns are pretty fun. I like running up to people and making their heads asplode with them.

Also I've got even though I've got ten million dollars I'm upset because I bought 10,000 rounds of Desert Eagle ammo in an effort to get infinite ammo like in Vice City before realizing that when I got it upgraded to Hitman it wouldn't let me dual wield them, what a letdown. :lol:

Also I've managed to get infinite Ammo on my Tek-9 I think it's a glitch because none of the other weapons work that way, I'm not complaining though.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Ubersoldier... It's obviously a low budget game (the voicing sucks) but the graphics are good.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

DOA4: a fighting game... that's about all I can really say. The female fighters wear less clothing than they should (hey, i am a conservative fellow), and the overall visible contact between fighting characters is alright, but it looks unrealistic sometimes. The graphics are pretty, but that is to be expected from the 360. I haven't owned a fighting game before, so this was a good experience I guess, it wasn't that bad, and I am still playing it on and off; it is challenging but not impossible. If it didn't cost such a pretty penny, i would recommend it.

Oblivion: More fun that I expected. The graphics are really nice, and I especially enjoy slashing dead carcasses.

Suprisingly, the back of the box says it is rated "teen", however, there is drinking and violence and much blood (especially in the arena), which i guess are welcome to me, but it should be rated M for those little kiddies.

There are numerous quests available, and one can play however they like, joining evil guilds or nice ones, flying through the main storyline or taking precious time exploring every nook and cranny while doing multiple quests at once. Good job Bethesda, you delivered.

And SS, you really need them to work on their face models. I mean, there is not one remotely good-looking female NPC on that game.

Edited by Blank

...or not.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ha, I mean have you decided how to allot your skill points. Save up money for that boomerang. :(

I did. (w00t)

I'm thinking of going with spear and boomerang with some in courage.

Zangus is doing scythe at the moment (even though he dosnt got one yet). And a bit of humanity.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Sounds good. :( Remember each character will only get three hundred and fifty points through leveling, and each skill can only go up to a hundred. Spears are good, but eventually I'd put at least thirty points into swords to get the skill Metal Slash. It can help to whomp those metal slimes.

Ha, I went with scythes on my first play through. If you're looking forward to stealing things, I'm sorry to say Yangus would have trouble stealing an empty change cup from a dead, blind, deaf-mute.

Edited by Nartwak

Sounds good. ;) Remember each character will only get three hundred and fifty points through leveling, and each skill can only go up to a hundred. Spears are good, but eventually I'd put at least thirty points into swords to get the skill Metal Slash. It can help to whomp those metal slimes.

Ha, I went with scythes on my first play through. If you're looking forward to stealing things, I'm sorry to say Yangus would have trouble stealing an empty change cup from a dead, blind, deaf-mute.

Speaking of DQVIII... Doesn't the main character seem underpowered compared to your the other team members? I compared all their stats and the MC simply falls short in almost all attributes...