Post your desktop!

Bokishi

That sounds like a pretty weird Superman story. So when he retires, he gives up his powers and ages like normal? I mean, I remember in the movies when he wants to be human for love and gives up his powers...but what is the reason for him giving them up in this one? He could retire from saving the world and still retain his powers and not age.

And he still looks like he's balding to me...or at least his hairline is receding. I guess that could be the artists style of drawing heads of hair tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

well he doesn't become human. he is affected by time same as anyone else. And appearently Kryptonite doesn't work on him anymore because he's absorbed so much solar radiation. (Superman is a giant solar battery if you didn't know.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Removed discussion about emulators. This is a game developer's board after all.

That sort of thing should probably be carried on privately.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

well he doesn't become human. he is affected by time same as anyone else. And appearently Kryptonite doesn't work on him anymore because he's absorbed so much solar radiation. (Superman is a giant solar battery if you didn't know.)

But I had the impression that once he collected enough solar energy in his body cells that he was essentially ageless and ever renewing or something.

Course, they've changed all those superhero legend histories/explanations a few dozen times over the years...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

this is my desktop.

post-14024-1144083462_thumb.jpg

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I knew somone would say that!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

O beautiful for halcyon skies,

For amber waves of grain,

For purple skyblue mountain majesties

Above the enameled plain!

Kate... :(

post-2035-1144117387_thumb.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

um... forgive a quebecian guy, but what does this... poem have to do with your desktop?

My background...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

um... forgive a quebecian guy, but what does this... poem have to do with your desktop?

Was that directed at me?

If so...it was what I thought of looking at your desktop picture of blue mountains.

It's a popular American song called America the Beautiful that some people think should be the anthem instead of the other. I'm not one of them, but anyway, that's the reference...

Wow, you really like cats, don't you?

Yup. All my previous backgrounds for my PC where big cats too (Tiger/Lion/Lynx) except 1...

What can I say; they are big cats, and thus look pretty...

"Yes, we're all different!"

Voice from the crowd: "I'm not."

Somebody watched Life of Brian recently :D

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee