Obsidian is searching for a new lead designer

funcroc

My vote goes for Dave Maldonado and TORN.

Come back Maldonado-sama! I miss you.  :'(

He must still be in his secret underground lair.

But his robot army should be soon ready and then he can come back to developing rpgs.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

My vote goes for Dave Maldonado and TORN.

Come back Maldonado-sama! I miss you.  :'(

He must still be in his secret underground lair.

But his robot army should be soon ready and then he can come back to developing rpgs.

But his mecha army should be soon ready and then he can come back to developing rpgs.

Fixed.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Chris Taylor!

Oh bugger, but he's busy taking over the RTS genre again...

I'd like to see them bring the other Chris Taylor that used to work at Interplay and was last the lead on the middle earth online game before the licence changed hands.

I Spoke to this Chris many times and he reminds me of Ferret a lot.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

It will be hard to find someone like that, they all work for Bioware/Bethesda/Obsidian already. Maybe an ex-designer from Troika ?

That's proabaly the only way to find someone qualified.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Chris Taylor!

Oh bugger, but he's busy taking over the RTS genre again...

I'd like to see them bring the other Chris Taylor that used to work at Interplay and was last the lead on the middle earth online game before the licence changed hands.

I Spoke to this Chris many times and he reminds me of Ferret a lot.

He's ah...he's been busy making Dungeon Siege games....

Is Alan still in the business?

I don't know. I don't even know how big a part he had in the making of Wasteland (which is how he became known to me and a lot of other Commodore 64 freaks back in the eighties) as Brian Fargo is nowadays mostly credited for that groundbreaking RPG.

Mobygames show this: http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/v...eveloperId,893/

Apparently he had a hand in Deer Hunter from 2003.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!