Cars...

Lucius

My dream vehicle would either be a tank, the Batmobile or a helicopter of some sort... I'm not fussy  :)

A helicopter you say...

Would one of these work? :wub:"

Well... I guess if you've already bought it for me, I can't turn it down now, can I? :wub:"

:p

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

1971b.jpg

Thats my car anyway, only it's white with the black top.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hyundai_Tiburon.jpg

:p 2004 Hyundai Tiburon

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I think I've seen only one Infiniti here in Denmark, and that was a SUV. They're only avaliable through special importers. Most American cars (except for Jeep) can't be bought here.

technically, infiniti is actually nissan. they do not sell them as infiniti in japan, either. the G35 is based on the nissan skyline (race car) and not surprisingly enough, nissan intends to do a street legal version of the skyline in 2007 or 2008 (can't remember for sure).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I like my Touareg served silver.

i have a buddy that just loves VW engineering, particularly with the touareg. unfortunately, any worthwhile model is about $50k here in the states. a bit more than i feel like spending on a single vehicle at the moment.

taks

Is it insured by the Mafia?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Here are a couple of my old rides.

First up, the '92 ford thunderbird supercoupe. Mine was black instead of white. It was a total POS.

92supercoupe0010fc.jpg

Next was one of my favorites, a red 1990 ford probe. The ignition was a little worn down, so once it was started you could pull the key right out. I would probably still be driving this car ( with my mechanic still saying 'needs brakes' but unfortunately some moron ran through a yield sign and smacked me right on my drivers side door, totalling my poor baby.

216528714eg.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

i have a buddy that just loves VW engineering, particularly with the touareg.  unfortunately, any worthwhile model is about $50k here in the states.  a bit more than i feel like spending on a single vehicle at the moment.

taks

That's nothing mate, a gimpse of tax hell for ya; Here, a new one would cost what must be around $125k for the cheapest version, and around $300k for the top dollar version. :ermm:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

That's nothing mate, a gimpse of tax hell for ya; Here, a new one would cost what must be around $125k for the cheapest version, and around $300k for the top dollar version.  :lol:

:geek:

uh, are you talking american dollars?

dang. so either you're rich, or the touareg is a pipe dream...

taks

That's nothing mate, a gimpse of tax hell for ya; Here, a new one would cost what must be around $125k for the cheapest version, and around $300k for the top dollar version.  :lol:

:geek:

uh, are you talking american dollars?

dang. so either you're rich, or the touareg is a pipe dream...

taks

That's US dollars, and yeah it's a pipe dream alright. I didn't intent for it to mean that I actually had one.

The reason that they're so expensive is because we have to pay +180% in car registration, and then +25% in tax of the total amount. <_<

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Too bad it never got made:

eb1122.jpg

If I ever owned a Lamborghini, it'd be a toss up between this:

Miura_wp0_800.jpg

and this:

1985-Lamborghini-Countach-White-Front-Angle-Open-Doors-st.jpg

One of the few concepts that Mercedes didn't screw up:

MercedesSLR.jpg

Why, oh why wasn't this made?

a_Jaguar_XK_180_5.jpg

More to come later...

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.