Planescape II

Sargeras

Hopefully a good company like Bethesda will pick it up.

The only problem with that is that the major things that made PS:T great were the story and characters, which are the two things Bethesda can't handle.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.

This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.

You were saying something?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.

This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.This is an unreadable red text against a dark background.

Hey leave him alone he's evil

Free games updated 3/4/21

when a dev starts spamming somthings wrong.

I have no problem with that. The Devs should come on here more often and get to know the fans better. :)

Perhaps they used to come here more often, got to know the fans better and then decided not to come that often anymore ? :lol:

Or they could be busy making games...

Or making kids...

Or :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Perhaps they used to come here more often, got to know the fans better and then decided not to come that often anymore ?  :)

...what???...that jus' ain't the way it be, lad...the dev's luvs us; jus' ask... :)

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Much love here for the Devs.  :o

Among those of us left. People who don't love the devs just... disappear. :ph34r:

I thought the company that made Planescape had stopped supporting it, or something like that. Why would they want a game tie-in for a product that doesn't exist anymore when they have newer settings to plug?

Sequels are rarely as good as the original, so I'm glad PNJ is something new and we get to see Obsidian put its own stamp on something. Besides, I already know what happens to the characters in Torment, because I dreamt up a satisfying continuation of the story shortly after I finished the game. It's all in my head, and that's where it's staying. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Hey leave him alone he's evil

Don't mess with Darth Sargeras :thumbsup:

IB1OsQq.png

Yeah, I thought so too.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Personally, I wouldn't entrust Planescape to anyone but Obsidian.  I'm counting on your literary talents, Mr. Avellone!  It was his work on Planescape: Torment that inspired me to become a writer (no kidding), and The Sith Lords was the same deal: masterful.  But yes, a remake with 3.5 edition rules and the Neverwinter Nights 2 eninge?  Oh my god, hang on; I think I just wet myself :).

In addition, if Neverwinter Nights 2 does really well (like the first one), then a remake of Torment would do way better than the first one, as you could stamp the box with a recognition that it's developed by the NWN2 developer.

Just add bleach guys... :("

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein