Bloodlines

alanschu

Well, I quickly finished things up today with my Malkavian. Turns out that siding with the Kuei-Jin was not all it was up to be. I was hoping for some butt-kicking for goodness, but alas it was not to be.

I'm leaning a bit to a full on, intimidating brawler of a Brujah for my next playthrough, though I might take some time off before going through again.

I use in p&p an Alucard style, Malkavite bitten Caitiff ex-priest (who was born in 1068)

Who uses two swords, two pistols and speed/bloodmagic/shapeshift/Toughness

Has red clothes, and an everbeein grin on face  :D

But ya know what?  (w00t)

I did create this char many years BEFORE Hellsing was made,  :p

it had just suprised me how Alucard  seems to be my char, after release of it,  :)

I just use a pict of Alucard and his two pistols for my own one (I'm a good drawer, but I have problems with humanoids, so I never make any char portraits)

I think Alucard's shades are cool!

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I use in p&p an Alucard style, Malkavite bitten Caitiff ex-priest (who was born in 1068)

Who uses two swords, two pistols and speed/bloodmagic/shapeshift/Toughness

Has red clothes, and an everbeein grin on face  :D

But ya know what?  (w00t)

I did create this char many years BEFORE Hellsing was made,  :blink:

it had just suprised me how Alucard  seems to be my char, after release of it,  :p

I just use a pict of Alucard and his two pistols for my own one (I'm a good drawer, but I have problems with humanoids, so I never make any char portraits)

I think Alucard's shades are cool!

Yo! (w00t)

Ya d**n right on that :D

(thats what unique in it, my char did have just a hat before Hellsing, and no shades, changed that after it too :) )

IB1OsQq.png

Anyone know what clan I played: I was a normal vampire (if there is such a thing) that got Celerity. No brain ghosts, no ugliness, no snobbiness (that I noticed). Which clan is that?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Brujah

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Toreador ?

It was also the first time I tried playing a female vampire, she was just too sexy in that leather outfit  :shifty:

YOU speakin from the Nosferatu woman ??? :blink:

Hey! She was Miss Nosferatu 2005 :wub:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Anyone know what clan I played: I was a normal vampire (if there is such a thing) that got Celerity. No brain ghosts, no ugliness, no snobbiness (that I noticed). Which clan is that?

Mus says Brujah, but you could have also been a Toreador. Were you known for punching your way through things? Did you have an ability that made you hack computers, use guns better, and see the aura of an individual?

I preferred 3rd person view so the firearms were harder to manage for me.

Same here. Plus you can see the people sneaking up behind or on the sides of you.

That, plus I just like seeing my "avatar" on screen rather than just his/her arm when I point a weapon.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Plus in third view if you are Malkavian, you can get a laugh out of your character and the funky clothes they wear.

Is Malk the one where the female character's thong is showing when she runs? :-"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ah the cowgirl Malkavian. She wears a cowgirl outfit and wears a thong. Bloody strange those Malkavians are. I played their class for giggles. Love their dialogues.

I do favor the Ventrue, upstanding noble vampires who know how things should run.

Edited by Blood_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

it's spelled catliff btw... and their -'s are that as they don't belong to any clan it takes 4 xp points to put a lvl into any of the disiplines up to lvl three where it starts changing. :)

I'm generally a gangrel (animalism and protean ftw!) thus I turn into a giant wolf and grow claws (thus you have to get a heck of a lot of brawl) so you essencially turn into the worlds most feard brawler.

They also have fortitude that increases your strenght like celerity increases your speed.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.