Bloodlines

alanschu

Oh, I did kill that damn werewolf.  Sheesh.  Werewolf dead, lets move on.  :rolleyes:

You used God-mode didn't you.

I had to at certain points when my comp lagged too much to even bother trying otherwise.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

OOOOOOO.

Tremere was one that I was considering too.  Actually, it was between Tremere and Brujah, with Nosferatu being third.

Nosferatu has a distinct "feel" to them when playing the game. Besides getting a nice sewer home (ARE YOU LISTENING OBSIDIAN?), you need slightly different approaches to some of the problems, where you would normally use conversation with the other clans.

It was also the first time I tried playing a female vampire, she was just too sexy in that leather outfit :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

OOOOOOO.

Tremere was one that I was considering too.  Actually, it was between Tremere and Brujah, with Nosferatu being third.

Nosferatu has a distinct "feel" to them when playing the game. Besides getting a nice sewer home (ARE YOU LISTENING OBSIDIAN?), you need slightly different approaches to some of the problems, where you would normally use conversation with the other clans.

It was also the first time I tried playing a female vampire, she was just too sexy in that leather outfit :rolleyes:

YOU speakin from the Nosferatu woman ??? :)

IB1OsQq.png

Oh, I did kill that damn werewolf.  Sheesh.  Werewolf dead, lets move on.  >_<

You used God-mode didn't you.

I had to at certain points when my comp lagged too much to even bother trying otherwise.

I didn't use any cheats with the toreador character.

Anyone thinks Toreadors suck, but even they can kick ass, as in one of the books :lol:

(OK, the guy wasn't really one, but was fun to see the reactions of the 'big ones' when they thought so :D )

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

I have considered the Nosferatu.

I remember I tried playing as one earlier, but got distracted somehow. I was a bit let down with how generous they were with the Masquerade Violations. I was still able to run around pretty freely in the Santa Monica area.

I have considered the Nosferatu.

I remember I tried playing as one earlier, but got distracted somehow.  I was a bit let down with how generous they were with the Masquerade Violations.  I was still able to run around pretty freely in the Santa Monica area.

You cant really talk to anybody as a Nosferatu. Play it as a melee ninja.

Errr, when I said Generous, I felt that they weren't strict enough. I was hoping to have all 5 violations done in a matter of minutes just running around the streets.

I was hoping that they'd be a bit meaner in that regard. Most of the time it was just a scary look while playing.

The one thing about playing as the Brujah, is that I can open up the intimidation tree, which I haven't really explored. And I'll probably just say screw it to guns.

I use in p&p an Alucard style, Malkavite bitten Caitiff ex-priest (who was born in 1068)

Who uses two swords, two pistols and speed/bloodmagic/shapeshift/Toughness

Has red clothes, and an everbeein grin on face :D

But ya know what? (w00t)

I did create this char many years BEFORE Hellsing was made, :(

it had just suprised me how Alucard seems to be my char, after release of it, :lol:

I just use a pict of Alucard and his two pistols for my own one (I'm a good drawer, but I have problems with humanoids, so I never make any char portraits)

>_<

I did see the guns made in real in England somewhere, butr now i just have the drawing of them <_<

Interesting, not? :huh:

Well a little small the pict. , but if ya interested in it you can search for it :)

post-12628-1137454576_thumb.jpg

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png