KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

That is a real problem, isn't it. You think you would have a good idea, you post a storyline proposal and if the developers had the idea of doing that, they don't do it because you have just posted their idea.

indeed it is....a real Catch 22.......so it is off to the sci cons to see if you can get in good with someone who has some private fax numbers :-

as to the *train a Jedi* thing: IMO, there should only be one person that wants to be a LS Adept and one person that wants to be a DS Adept of yours.

there should be people who are already Force users like Jolee or Visas as well and they don't have to be integral to the main plot...nothing wrong with "disposable Jedi" although if you play as a non-Jedi these people become more important to your party.

I like the idea of your Padawan almost being like a second PC with the Persuade skill and all who essentially takes over if the PC is off on another thread. But K3 has alot of mess to clean up and so K3 may not be the best time to implement some of these things.

The not so difficult part would be to select faces / genders and alignments for them. It's also the voice actors. At least Revan did have two voice actors in Kotor I:

"Mine laid and ready"

"Whoever steps on this is getting a shock"

"Now that must have hurt"

I think they should get the same voice actors for Revan in Kotor III (Big job for them)

Also two for the exile. That's going to cost a lot of money, but we know we will be dissappointed if the developer decides to kill the 2 or let you play as the Exile and let Revan be dead.

Kotor III without Revan and (to a somewhat lesser extent IMO) the Exile wouldn't make the fans happy.

... and then someone may complain that the voice isn't right. Might not be cold enough for one or might not be seductive enough for someone else...

If KIII does focus on the Revan-Exile story completely (which I think is a bad idea IMO), then I think it would be better if they both survived in the end, though I'm not opposed to having one kill the other (pending on how the canon goes)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Eww. Why would anyone want to dual wield two-handed weapons? Let alone lightsabers? :x

More mini games in K3 would be fun too. I missed using the turret in K2 to gun down sith fighters. The only time I got to use it was at the Peragus station and on the way to Onderon/Dxun. But then, I guess if I want a space fighter game, I should go buy one, right? :lol:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

you should be able to operate your own speeder (think the best of both worlds [swoop race / Nar Shaddaa speeder]) as you move from place to place

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

dual weild of staves?? hehehe that is like pink lightsabers, man. A bad idea.

But i have no ideas-i just watch for someone to say something i disagree with/screw up with their star wars history-then i whip out my star wars history guidebook and correct them.

respect my authoritay.

cheesemonger out!

Suppose KIII starts after the Exile returns from the UR?

true...and, in fact, I see no reason to have a variable Exile....as long as Revan is set by the player, the Exile can be hardcoded IMO

Well a canon Revan has already been set (LS Male). So if they do make a K3, the Exile probably won't be hardcoded, unless one in made canon (A LS Female would be best IMO).

Well a canon Revan has already been set (LS Male). So if they do make a K3, the Exile probably won't be hardcoded, unless one in made canon (A LS Female would be best IMO).

video game Revan does not necessarily equal continuity Revan.

Revan will (if he has not already) have a hard coded indentity in the EU.

Why? Because he has a name. People with names have stories. People without

names don't.

They bloody well can't keep saying "The Exiled Jedi" in the comics. This person needs a name, race, gender, etc. I personally think a LS female Twilek would be good but that's just me.

^

I don't see why anyone would want to play Revan or the Exile for that very reason. Revan has been turned into some all powerful Jedi/Sith. The Exile I would say is still possible to continue with, but he has been turned into something of an idol himself.

Doesn't matter if they are dark or light, there personalities have been set, as have their motivations. That wouldn't lead to much freedom.