KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

***SOME SPOILERS***

K3 needs to be all about wrapping things up from both K1 and K2.

* True, Exchange and Czerka should probably be all but wiped out.

* Big Z inherts the throne of Kashyyyk and assists in the war effort.

* Mission's brother finds himself in hot water again (side quest).

* The Tarisian Promised Land comes into play some how (lots of droids).

* Atris forms a Jedi faction that is more combat-oriented than the Jedi Order.

* the Rakatan people come back into focus with the Force and assist in the war effort.

* Mira is reunited with her adoptive Mandalorian father.

there are all kinds of things like this that can be done. the bottom line is that K3 should be all about wrapping up the many different plotlines that are already out there.

Not to mention the HK-50's still programmed to hunt and kill the Exile.

And IIRC, HK-47 winds up on Mustafar by way of crashed Republic cruiser

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

there are all kinds of things like this that can be done.  the bottom line is that K3 should be all about wrapping up the many different plotlines that are already out there.

the abosolute truth, but in a way that they can continue with a KOTOR 4 and on and on and on until there no longer is a old republic

the abosolute truth, but in a way that they can continue with a KOTOR 4 and on and on and on until there no longer is a old republic

well, yes, they have several centuries in which to have KOTOR stories...but the current cast of characters need resolution...K4 and beyond should have a totally new cast of characters.

well, yes, they have several centuries in which to have KOTOR stories...but the current cast of characters need resolution...K4 and beyond should have a totally new cast of characters.

but that make it more fun for the players and will boost their sales tremendously as long as they keep doing a good job

kotor 3 needs a new droid added to the party, but not one like goto.

in addition to "sentient droids" like HK-47 there should also be 2 or 3 slots for non-sentient droids like the battle droids the hunter had in K1.

also, having droid-like carts to help out with an encumberance system (which I think we really need) would be nice.

kotor 3 needs a new droid added to the party, but not one like goto.

in addition to "sentient droids" like HK-47 there should also be 2 or 3 slots for non-sentient droids like the battle droids the hunter had in K1.

also, having droid-like carts to help out with an encumberance system (which I think we really need) would be nice.

no, i mean like a droid capable of wielding lightsabers and other melee weapons

also, more multithreaded adventures would be cool...that way, you are forced to use most of your shipmates, not just taking the same people out all the time.

well, yeah, that way you just don't collect people and shelve them away until you actually need them for maybe one quest if you are lucky.

Okay, how about a black HK droid that dual wields double bladed lightsabers that has dark side force powers.  I am sure the FOrce loving munchkins would love that idea.

droids can wield melee weapons, but they can't use the force (plus i never use the force anyway, it makes te game boring to kill everything in one hit.)

Okay, how about a black HK droid that dual wields double bladed lightsabers that has dark side force powers.  I am sure the FOrce loving munchkins would love that idea.

KEWL! (w00t)

Seriously though, what are people referring to about meeting HK-47 4000 years later?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Why the heck does Hades even play KOTOR if he wants to play a non-Jedi character so much? Geez. Maybe with the next SW game it'd be a good idea, but not for KOTOR. KOTOR is about Jedi.

@Meshugger: HK-47 is supposed to appear in the SW Galaxies expansion The Trials of Obi-Wan. ;)

@Meshugger: HK-47 is supposed to appear in the SW Galaxies expansion The Trials of Obi-Wan.  ;)

kajsdfn

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy