KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

What would be fun would be having a Rodian Jedi in your party

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

What would be fun would be having a Rodian Jedi in your party

indeed....what would be fun is to be able to play non-Human Jedi and even non-Force-wielders as the primary PC.

now, if K3 wraps up as much stuff from the previous games as I would like then I don't need to see these things in K3....a human (Jedi) PC might help wrap everything up better in this story arch.

But as soon as we get a new story, we need the ability to play non-human PCs, non-Force-wielding PCs and dual-classing for non-adepts.

Also, they should make linguistic skills matter....if you want to understand a Twilek who does not speak Basic, you should have to burn a linguistic slot for it.

I would like to see new and creative ways to win against the main antagonist other than the inevitable final confrontation where only one may leave alive.

Like Torment.

haven't played Torment yet but I like the idea of a "strategic victory" in lieu of the tactical final confrontation (basically 2 ways to win)....things like that would be sweet....sooo Obsidian....so not everybody else.

How many Rodian Jedi have we seen in the SW universe?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

They look like a cross between a mouse and fish. And sound like penguins hitting propellors.

Have you......have you heard a penguin hitting a propellor? :)

I think there's been a Rodian Jedi...I'm pretty sure...and I definitely want the choice to be another race when I make my character, along with more options for customization. A character creation system like those found in most MMORPGs would be nice.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast