Official Obsidian Battlefield 2 Ranked Server Up!

Constant Gaw

How much RAM does it need and how much do you have?!?!?

hang on my computer is reviving from a "windows update" induced hangover... I had to restore to yesterday.

the little easy info has me at 60 and the game wants 128

tho for system memory it wants 512... I have 512.2 :thumbsup:

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

the other card I'm using (i only pop the current one in for project snow blind and 2 other games really) is an ati 9200... I just finished dling the drivers so I'm gonna go start the swap out.

dang... my gooder graphics card didn't want to load... every time it tried to bood it had a wierd reaction and started a cycle of reboots... I think it's overheating (it's a radeon 9200...) so. Tommarow I'm going to make a journey down to the computer store and figure out what my parents should buy for christmas.

Oh and my entire system spec (from what I can tell anyway) is in the dxdiag.

I played for a bit tonight. The only name I recognized was Bokishi. We got massacred together a few times :shifty:

I think the Obsidian folks, there were about 10 of them on, are spending too much time played BF2. They were very deadly. DJKillingspree took me out quite a few times.

Oh, I knifed someone. It was my first knife kill, so I was pretty stoked. I was hiding in the grass and sniping, and some medic nearly walked right over me. I jumped up and knifed him from behind.

Oh, I knifed someone.  It was my first knife kill, so I was pretty stoked.  I was hiding in the grass and sniping, and some medic nearly walked right over me.  I jumped up and knifed him from behind.

LOL!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Just tell me when the server goes back to vanilla BF2 maps...then I'll join, and...you know, add to the Obsidian kill count.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Uhm.. no. I play the game to have fun and I don't see myself having fun resurrecting people instead of blowing them to bits.

Seriously, give it a try. It's probably one of the most exhilirating things you can do if the map is heavily populated with tons of infantry.

Running around healing, making that bold dash in front of the tank to get to the guy across the street, zapping people with the defibrilators....yeesh.

It can seriously be a huge adrenaline rush if you stay in the thick of the conflict.

wooo! I gots me a new grafix carded majigger...ok it works... and I just got a Geforce 6200 technically it's for christmas and I'm just making sure it works.

Edited by Calax