Official Obsidian Battlefield 2 Ranked Server Up!

Constant Gaw

I was so stupid when I created my Battlefield 2 account that I named myself.. mkreku. So now, everytime I play, I'm being shot to pieces by people with names like EliteSniperGod, AmericanBadA$$, Terminator_USA et cetera.. and I'm called mkreku. It's like a game of "Find the one that doesn't belong".

My soldier's name is alanschu, so don't worry.

Not all OEI people are using the [OEI] tags, but here are most of the names = people.

[sNIP]

I'm missing a big piece of cheese in that list.

I'm gonna pwn j00 now that I know your namerzzz!!1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I was so stupid when I created my Battlefield 2 account that I named myself.. mkreku. So now, everytime I play, I'm being shot to pieces by people with names like EliteSniperGod, AmericanBadA$$, Terminator_USA et cetera.. and I'm called mkreku. It's like a game of "Find the one that doesn't belong".

Don't worry, I plan on calling my account Judge Hades so that I can be a very good decoy for my teammates. :thumbsup:

I used to have an soldier named Iceman. I really couldn't think of anything else, so I justified it by saying it was because he got iced so often. I had a 1-3 kill:death ratio. :">

I used to have an soldier named Iceman. I really couldn't think of anything else, so I justified it by saying it was because he got iced so often. I had a 1-3 kill:death ratio. :">

I'm pretty good in a tank. I also like the Special Ops guy. Very satisfying taking out tanks with the C4. I'm a good Helicopter Gunner, but god don't ask me to fly. I love using the TV guided missiles as air-to-air weapons though. I once got a plane (that was flying right at me though). Great for shooting down helicopters however.

I love using the TV guided missiles as air-to-air weapons though.  I once got a plane (that was flying right at me though).  Great for shooting down helicopters however.

Haha, I hate those tv-guided missiles! I was once in that helicopter as the gunner, and I was doing very well, getting a ton of kills and blowing out tanks like a death machine. Then suddenly we got a plane racing towards us at enormous speed, firing missiles like no tomorrow. I figured I'd try the stupid tv-missiles on him. I actually did manage to hit him, but I hit him just as he was ascending to avoid colliding with us, and his burning wreckage did a perfect kamikaze dive into our chopper, taking us both out. The pilot (who was an incredible flyer) didn't let me ride with him again :|

Edit: My kill/death ratio is still a steady 1:2, no matter what I do. Oh well.

Edited by mkreku

I haven't played in a pretty long while...if anybody wants to, I'm bored a lot, and perfectly willing to own you. :(

Big talk from a guy who barely manages more kills than deaths every game, huh?

Edit: I can't connect to the server. :huh:

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

well on the 26th i'll have enough cash to go get this and spec ops... so I'll be working my way to kill j0 under Calax...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Be an engineer and hop into a tank.  That's where I get my best KDR.

Or be a medic.  Your KDR won't change much, but you'll get a ton of points just reviving people.

Uhm.. no. I play the game to have fun and I don't see myself having fun resurrecting people instead of blowing them to bits.

I've tried the tank tactics and it worked fairly good. The best way of getting lots and lots of points seem to be to learn how to fly a jet though. Damn those guys who can fly dominate every map I'm on. They just sit in the air and blast everything to pieces, drop bombs and rain missiles. The missiles you fire at them from the ground are too slow to catch them and the other weapons don't affect them at all. Only way to bring down a jet seems to be with another jet or, if you're lucky, with a chopper. In a way it feels like they're bad for the balance of the game because everytime there's a guy who can fly on, he wins the match by like.. 100 points.

eh... the easiest way to knock out a jet is to use AAA. Pull up a ZSU and start turning him into swiss cheese.

or just ignore him and stay indoors playing TEH SN1P4R for the entire map.

Be an engineer and hop into a tank.  That's where I get my best KDR.

Or be a medic.  Your KDR won't change much, but you'll get a ton of points just reviving people.

Uhm.. no. I play the game to have fun and I don't see myself having fun resurrecting people instead of blowing them to bits.

I've tried the tank tactics and it worked fairly good. The best way of getting lots and lots of points seem to be to learn how to fly a jet though. Damn those guys who can fly dominate every map I'm on. They just sit in the air and blast everything to pieces, drop bombs and rain missiles. The missiles you fire at them from the ground are too slow to catch them and the other weapons don't affect them at all. Only way to bring down a jet seems to be with another jet or, if you're lucky, with a chopper. In a way it feels like they're bad for the balance of the game because everytime there's a guy who can fly on, he wins the match by like.. 100 points.

Shock paddle kills are UNBELIEVABLY satisfying. I played about 6 hours straight doing nothing but shock paddeling people to death. Hard, but freaking awesome.

We usually hop on around 5:30 on Wednesday.

Personally, I love going medic. Nothing but a vehicle is going to kill me in one shot, and medic is awesome for taking out snipers. It's also fun to keep a wave of guys going towards a flag that a few guys think they can hold down.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

We usually hop on around 5:30 on Wednesday. 

Personally, I love going medic.  Nothing but a vehicle is going to kill me in one shot, and medic is awesome for taking out snipers.  It's also fun to keep a wave of guys going towards a flag that a few guys think they can hold down.

Yeah, I love medic.

I rarely use anything but Medic & Tech.

There are far more effective ways to kill people then just pointing and shooting. ;)

Ok... I'm headed out to go spend some nice christmas money (putting the rest in my acct to keep it warm and snuggely) and get both battlefield2 and special forces...