Official Obsidian Battlefield 2 Ranked Server Up!

Constant Gaw

I don't like my acct name... I was forced to take Lcfr390 because all my other names were taken.... Rassafrassa...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Are more Special Forces servers popping up? I gotta say, Jet Skis are and awesome addition, but I don't know why we don't have dirt bikes yet. There was a game that was pretty similiar to BF2, Joint Operations I believe, that had dirt bikes, and a guy could sit on the back and use his gun. Pretty sweet way to travel.

You know the unsuspecting guy who is always the first to die in any night mission attack? That's me, I'm useless at night.

Edited by Hurlshot

ATTN: Nathaniel (djkillingspree) is setting up the server for Special Forces tonight. We should have a pretty good group. To allow for a quick gaming experience, you should probably run Special Forces and play for a few minutes on a server so your shaders will be optimized before 5:30. The process can take 10-15 minutes, even on a relatively quick machine.

ATTN: Nathaniel (djkillingspree) is setting up the server for Special Forces tonight.  We should have a pretty good group.  To allow for a quick gaming experience, you should probably run Special Forces and play for a few minutes on a server so your shaders will be optimized before 5:30.  The process can take 10-15 minutes, even on a relatively quick machine.

Damn, sounds as if you're setting us up for some serious ownage there.

ATTN: Nathaniel (djkillingspree) is setting up the server for Special Forces tonight.  We should have a pretty good group.  To allow for a quick gaming experience, you should probably run Special Forces and play for a few minutes on a server so your shaders will be optimized before 5:30.  The process can take 10-15 minutes, even on a relatively quick machine.

I'm updating to 1.2 but the problem is that the game starts to load. screen goes black and the blinks a few times then drops me back at desktop...

I think I need to swap graphics cards again :p

I'm updating to 1.2 but the problem is that the game starts to load. screen goes black and the blinks a few times then drops me back at desktop...

I think I need to swap graphics cards again :p

I have this problem on my home machine sometimes. A log out and log back in always takes care of this for me. Can't promise it'll fix it, but give it a shot.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

well it still won't let me even start the bloody thing...

For those techies out there he's my Dxdiag...

Oh and it's that I can't even get into the game... much less try to select a server.

Edited by Calax

I think I found it... Acording to the little thingy that came with the game I don't have enough "display Memory".

Well, I finaly got the chance to play with the folks from Obsidian. :thumbsup:

Great group of people, all the OEI tag wearers were good players.

I got the chance to lead a Squad (my handle was Gotzen-Dammerung FYI), and they all worked together. Everyone worked well together. I asked them to attack a point, they did. I asked them for repair or fire support, they did it. I was amazed. We dominated every map too. ;)

I'll be playing on this server again. :thumbsup: