Official Obsidian Battlefield 2 Ranked Server Up!

Constant Gaw

Why is the server always empty?

Damn you noobs, log in.

Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir. Will do, Sir. *salutes*

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

*Has a computer that only just barely meets the minimum specs* BF2 killed my computer. :ermm:

You guys just wait till I get my new computer. :)

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

If you guys really want to find a bunch of us, try joining after 6PM on weekdays (especially wed. and fri.).

1) That doesn't prevent people from logging on at other times.

2) Your mother.

3) There was no one on Wednesday, at any time (that I saw). Hell, I logged on and ran around alone hoping to draw others.

I'd come in if I had:

a) time

b) money(=the game)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Why do you post as Kinslayer, Hilde?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Hey all,

Just to let you know, we're not going to have a full compliment of OEI players this month due to our bandwidth-tapped internet connection. We are due to get a fatter pipe soon, hopefully January, but until then, we'll have just a handful of Obsidianites in the server at best. Otherwise, it just becomes lag-city for us.

Sorry you guys missed us. As I said before, we play primarily on Wed and Fri 6pm-onward. If you guys would like to join us, I recommend that you check the server around 6:30pm to see what's going on.

EA has a rather unfortunate server requirement: 10 people have to be on before a game can start. Since nobody wants to join an empty server, that means that we have to log in to jump start it. Once that happens, the server will usually be going until 1am or so.

Heh, I intentionally waited to see when everyone would get online and start to play. I had to see if I had any changes of playing with yankees. I guess not, it's the wee hours, 4.50 exactly, in here. A shame.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

If I can gets it you'll see me... CS source is starting to rankle... (I got it free when I got HL2 to work for me :D )

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I finally got my cd-key back! And then they change to the expansion..

Although.. I logged in last night and ran around alone for like.. 2 hours. Not a single peep from anyone during that time! It got pretty boring climbing that tall crane, wasting all my ammo and then kamikazing to the ground over and over.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I finally got my cd-key back! And then they change to the expansion..

Although.. I logged in last night and ran around alone for like.. 2 hours. Not a single peep from anyone during that time! It got pretty boring climbing that tall crane, wasting all my ammo and then kamikazing to the ground over and over.

you need to be there after work Mon their time

Well, I don't care because I just got my ass handed to me by two complete strangers on Obsidian's servers.

But I'll practice until I am ready to single-handedly take on the entire Obsidian team, including Post-It Note Man and Duct Tape Man!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!